RadioBanter

-   -   stevie/mopedophile/peepeeholic = human sperm bucket and knob gobbler (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29990-stevie-mopedophile-peepeeholic-%3D-human-sperm-bucket-knob-gobbler.html)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 8th 03 12:32 AM

stevie/mopedophile/peepeeholic = human sperm bucket and knob gobbler

Better be careful Stevie! The tide is rising, pekkerhead, the tide is rising.

Steveo October 8th 03 12:40 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Better be careful Stevie! The tide is rising, pekkerhead, the tide is
rising.

Oh, not to worry, dogie. I'm real careful.

That "tide" you speak of is your own **** creeping up your
fatass neck, coward.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 9th 03 01:17 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Better be careful Stevie! The tide is rising, pekkerhead, the tide is
rising.

Oh, not to worry, dogie. I'm real careful.

That "tide" you speak of is your own **** creeping up your
fatass neck, coward.

Heh heh heh...you failed again, wimpboy. I let you have a day to
gloat. Heh heh heh. Come on sissy, name a day you are dumping me from
an ISP. Whoopie...There's a zillion more.

We do know who got their webtv account killed, though...DON'T we
1mangayboy?