RadioBanter

-   -   FYI Twistedhed Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30292-fyi-twistedhed-shut-up-shut-up-shut-up.html)

Twistedhed Must Leave The NG November 12th 03 07:06 AM

FYI Twistedhed Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP

Twisted is the group's punch clown with his crazy talk of a
"jock strap" collection on his wall and talking to "saucer
men" you have to wonder where he gets his information.

=========================

Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author: (Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06

in

wrote:

nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie. Undoubtedly you don't und
erstand how the Usenet works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous a
colyte what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you sent in the mail
is a trophy of your docile worship of me and it hangs proudly above my m
antle I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks you or so
meone like you. However, as a consolation and to ease your suffering, I
will
stay within the confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men tell me
I have a good signal in the pile

Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed Nov 12 08:06:07 2003 depuis l'IP : aca7b15b.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Twistedhed November 12th 03 03:43 PM

That was Lelnad's original forge.