RadioBanter

-   -   president hr 2510 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30305-president-hr-2510-a.html)

Matt November 13th 03 10:44 PM

president hr 2510

i have a president hr 2510 with a connex eb-2 echo board and i need a
schematic i am having severe squeeling problems with it . if anybody
can help please e-mail me

Matt,

Mark Russo November 14th 03 02:30 AM

Echo is very annoying but if you really think you need it try this.
Make sure everything is grounded, the shield of the mic to radio
chassis ground. Make sure your radio has a GOOD real ground.
Sometimes a resistor is needed in the hot line of the mic. Don't
remember what the ohms are though, something pretty small.
If all else fails, turn it down to a useable level. Most folks that
use these damn things think they sound good when they really
sound distorted and overdriven.
good luck.

Twistedhed November 14th 03 02:17 PM

From: (Radioman)
Remove the echo. Echo sux.

But it most definitely is effective in being heard. If we knew of a
broadcast sound engineer, we could ask him as he would attest to
such,,it's why ads for car dealers, etc,, always are booming with just a
tinge of echo,,,,ever-so-slight. Keep the echo. An ever-so-slight tinge
of echo is great strictly for AM applications and PA speaker fun.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 14th 03 07:43 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Radioman)
Remove the echo. Echo sux.

But it most definitely is effective in being heard. If we knew of a
broadcast sound engineer, we could ask him as he would attest to
such,,it's why ads for car dealers, etc,, always are booming with just a
tinge of echo

If it's so "effective in being heard" then why doesn't the military
use it? Echo is just another noise toy, you freakin GAYED OUT SACK OF
****.

Richard Cranium November 14th 03 11:46 PM

From:
(Radioman)
Remove the echo. Echo sux.

But it most definitely is effective in being heard. If we knew of a
broadcast sound engineer, we could ask him as he would attest to
such,,it's why ads for car dealers, etc,, always are booming with just a
tinge of echo

If it's so "effective in being heard" then why doesn't the military
use it? Echo is just another noise toy, you freakin GAYED OUT SACK OF
****.

DouGay, you really have to stop pushing your perverted gay agenda! If
you don't have anything constructive to say, just STFU, faggot.

A bit of echo is effective enough for the commercial broadcasters to
use it. Who gives a dam about the military? Echo won't improve digital
comms, dumass.