RadioBanter

-   -   Muscle tension relief massages. Concentrating on tension-accumulated areas Cleveland, Ohio (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30310-muscle-tension-relief-massages-concentrating-tension-accumulated-areas-cleveland-ohio.html)

Robert Robinson November 14th 03 05:07 AM

Muscle tension relief massages. Concentrating on tension-accumulated areas Cleveland, Ohio

I am Robert,

I do massages to relieve stress, back pain, muscle tension and
numbness in extremities.
During my sessions I am mainly focusing on the areas that are most
likely accumulate tension on daily basis. These areas are shoulders,
upper, mid/low back, inner thighs, back of the legs, calf muscles and
feet.
I have been doing massages on regular basis over eight years
already and would love to help those who need massotherapy to relieve
stress and muscle tension. Session last 90-95 minutes and I just
charge $7-10 per session. But I do in-calls at my location in
Cleveland Heights, Ohio where I have a massage table.

If you are interested in details or would like to set a time, please
email me.

Thank you,
Bob

gw November 14th 03 02:21 PM

(Robert Robinson) wrote in message om...
I am Robert,

I do massages to relieve stress, back pain, muscle tension and
numbness in extremities.
During my sessions I am mainly focusing on the areas that are most
likely accumulate tension on daily basis. These areas are shoulders,
upper, mid/low back, inner thighs, back of the legs, calf muscles and
feet.
I have been doing massages on regular basis over eight years
already and would love to help those who need massotherapy to relieve
stress and muscle tension. Session last 90-95 minutes and I just
charge $7-10 per session. But I do in-calls at my location in
Cleveland Heights, Ohio where I have a massage table.

If you are interested in details or would like to set a time, please
email me.

Thank you,
Bob

perhaps you can go down to the sandpile and massage twisti's ego......

Twistedhed November 14th 03 02:42 PM

From: (gw)
[...]

After all our conversations, your political views are taking a funny
Twist g. We have enough of those establishments in the area. My paper
is chock full of such ads. Perhaps a "Reward for Twist" ad may get
better response?????
Anyway,,,google "Joe Redner" and he falls in line right behind Heff,
Flynt, and Goldstein. You'll see what I refer,,,Tampa is well taken care
of in that particular,,,uhh,,,"vehicle of entertainment". No
thanks,,he's all yours,,do with him what you will.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 15th 03 03:50 AM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...

I am Twistihed,
I do massages to relieve penile stress, ball sack tension and
take jizz from your rod.
During my sessions I am mainly focusing on the areas that are most
likely accumulate tension on daily basis. These areas are penis, ass,
and ball sack.
I have been doing massages to truckers on regular basis over eight
years already and
would love to suck those who need homotherapy to relieve stress and
muscle tension. Session last 90-95 minutes and I just charge $1 per
session. But I do in-calls at my location in Florida
where I have a massage table.
If you are interested in details or would like to set a time, please
email me.
Thank you,
Twistihed

perhaps you can go down to the sandpile and

massage twisti's penis......