RadioBanter

-   -   Doug marketing? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30355-doug-marketing.html)

Steveo November 19th 03 03:26 AM

Doug marketing?

Hey doug, does qrz let you sell antenna's on that page, or
are you supposed to buy advertising from them?

Just curious.

"My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure working great! Email me
for details and photos of how to build it! 4dB gain beats the heck out of a
dipole!"

N8WWM November 19th 03 04:32 PM

your just jealous you can't blow a ve to get your nocode ticket like i did.

In article , Twistedhed
says...

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 21st 03 04:21 AM

(Steveo) wrote:
Hey doug, does qrz let you sell antenna's on that page, or
are you supposed to buy advertising from them?

Just curious.

"My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure
working great! Email me
for details and photos of how to build it! 4dB
gain beats the heck out of
a dipole!"

No reply?

Where does it say anyone is offering anything for sale?

Jesus H Christ, what a limp dick you are, Stevie.

Steveo November 21st 03 04:25 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
(Steveo) wrote:
Hey doug, does qrz let you sell antenna's on that page, or
are you supposed to buy advertising from them?

Just curious.

"My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure
working great! Email me
for details and photos of how to build it! 4dB
gain beats the heck out of
a dipole!"

No reply?

Where does it say anyone is offering anything for sale?

Jesus H Christ, what a limp dick you are, Stevie.

I hear you sell those wires. Is that true?

Thanks for responding to n8wwm's question. Further proves what a
chicken**** you are. (forget to shift nyms again?)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 21st 03 06:27 AM

Steveo
(Steveo) wrote:
Hey doug, does qrz let you sell antenna's on that page, or
are you supposed to buy advertising from them?

Just curious.

"My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure
working great! Email me
for details and photos of how to build it! 4dB
gain beats the heck out of
a dipole!"

No reply?

Where does it say anyone is offering anything for sale?

Jesus H Christ, what a limp dick you are, Stevie.

I hear you sell those wires. Is that true?

Meet me in Medina for a rumble and you can find out.

Thanks for responding to n8wwm's question. Further proves what a
chicken**** you are. (forget to shift nyms again?)

How did you prove that belongs to me? Upset? please from a faggot like
you, hardly assclown. In fact, Randy used that email address in his
posts so am I now Randy? Or is Randy or you,
, since you
were caught another time using Aol posting as Frenchy. Perhaps a
google search can revive your childsh antics then me spanking you when
you got caught.

Steveo November 21st 03 06:31 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
since you
were caught another time using Aol posting as Frenchy.

Wrong again. Do you ever get tired of being a putz?

Landshark November 21st 03 02:58 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
Why are you spamming QRZ?!?

Steveo wrote:
Hey doug, does qrz let you sell antenna's on that page, or
are you supposed to buy advertising from them?

Just curious.

"My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure working great! Email

me
for details and photos of how to build it! 4dB gain beats the heck out

of
a dipole!"

Have you seen what he's buying on E Bay? It's
hilarious.

Now this one is funny!!!

He must be getting hungry, sure is eating a lot
of junk food out lately.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,