RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: 900MHz CB radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30401-wanted-900mhz-cb-radios.html)

Mr. Smith November 25th 03 02:33 PM

Wanted: 900MHz CB radios

Need teo 900MHz radios and aerials. Must be working. For use outside UK. Can
collect if near London.

TRAMD300 November 25th 03 04:56 PM

I have never heard of a 900MHz CB radio...
Humm

** Don't shake my tree if you don't like what comes down**
**Life is too short... Enjoy the ride...**
{{:-}) ({-:}}

Dave VanHorn November 26th 03 03:18 AM

"Mr. Smith" wrote in message
Need teo 900MHz radios and aerials. Must be working. For use outside UK.

Can
collect if near London.

If they do the 902-928 band, I'd be interested as well, in Indiana USA.
I'm working twoard a repeater in this band.

Motorola GTX radios do nicely, if you can find someone to program them for
you.
The "w" version.

Brainbuster November 28th 03 06:37 AM

Dave VanHorn wrote in message ...

"Mr. Smith" wrote in message
Need teo 900MHz radios and aerials. Must be working. For use outside UK.
Can collect if near London.

If they do the 902-928 band, I'd be interested as well, in Indiana USA.
I'm working twoard a repeater in this band.

934Mhz, but I would suspect that they can be modified for Ham use.
For a list of the 20 frequencies...
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/tech/uhffreq.php

Before we get girlie screams from the "antis"...
As the sets were designed, built, and imported to UK spec at the time, they
can be legally owned and modified for Ham use here in the UK.

Regards,

Peter.