RadioBanter

-   -   OT - happy turkey day (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30413-ot-happy-turkey-day.html)

Steveo November 26th 03 11:25 PM

Keith Hosman wrote:
I hope everyone has a better holliday tham I am having so far. Got a
flu shot through work, and it worked, I've got the flu, darn viral
infection in my sinuses and lungs.

73 de Keith

Right back at you Keith and everyone else. I hope you feel better
quick.

Keith Hosman November 26th 03 11:26 PM

OT - happy turkey day

--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES

jim November 27th 03 01:08 AM

Steveo wrote:
Keith Hosman wrote:

I hope everyone has a better holliday tham I am having so far. Got a
flu shot through work, and it worked, I've got the flu, darn viral
infection in my sinuses and lungs.

73 de Keith

Right back at you Keith and everyone else. I hope you feel better
quick.

same here. happy turkey day one and all....