Old December 1st 03, 10:15 AM
AntiKeyclown

(I Am Not George) Rec.radio.cb Betterment League wrote in message ...
wrote:
"William Wallace" wrote in message
.. .
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wr
ote
in
om:

Your a transexual as noted from the posts in alt.sex.ts and your
post looking to hook up with a TS. Hey truth hurts don't it buddie,

hold you to what you say in your posts, just the same as you try an

hold what I say against me, don't like it? tought ****. So if you k

ill
file me it means you dont want to reply to me, yet when you seem my

post thru another you reply to me and when you see my post you are

forced to reply to me? You are a pathetic homo Mark Beck. It just
makes you a transexual hypocrite. Thats the truth i got it from po

st
you made not from posts I made ... LOL here is a hankie for ya. Nic

try Mark Beck keep grasping for something...

hey dick head keep forging me you will be out here by yourself and yo

wont
have me to imitate to take the heat away from you better yet perhaps

will
start imitating you

Talking to himself again...........Just like
when he posted as Helmut Sweeny, then
responded to himself under another screen
nic.......

Landshark

Look assmunch, I told you before, I am not George.
I am not wa3moj any more than you are, queershark.
He is not talking to himself he is responding to me
using his words to make you keyclowns dance but
you are too stupid to recognize it just like when you
was posting as Frenchy and thought no one knew
it was you, fagbait.

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious