RadioBanter

-   -   phantom (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30496-phantom.html)

Kelly and Robert December 4th 03 12:58 PM

phantom

Does anyone have scematics or manual regarding a D & A phantom triple stage
linear..?

MrTimNebo December 5th 03 12:37 AM

www.cbtricks.com

jim December 5th 03 12:45 AM

MrTimNebo wrote:
www.cbtricks.com

Does anyone have scematics or manual regarding a D & A phantom triple stage
linear..?

then a few hours later he wants to sell it.............

Kelly and Robert December 5th 03 02:36 AM

What Jim doesn't know is that I'm looking to get more performance out of it
before I unload it...hurts the neighbors to much..Have a little fun when I
can tho'
"jim" wrote in message

www.cbtricks.com

Steveo December 5th 03 03:20 AM

jim wrote:
MrTimNebo wrote:
www.cbtricks.com

Does anyone have scematics or manual regarding a D & A phantom triple
stage linear..?

then a few hours later he wants to sell it.............

You can only pimp them hoe's for so long................

jim December 5th 03 02:51 PM

"jim" wrote in message

MrTimNebo wrote:

www.cbtricks.com

Does anyone have scematics or manual regarding a D & A phantom triple

stage

linear..?

then a few hours later he wants to sell it.............

one could also read into the posts you were attempting a repair,
said f that, and now attempting to 'unload' it.
i see you are now referencing a prior post. you are getting there...