RadioBanter

-   -   KC8QJP: Tax Fraud? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30513-kc8qjp-tax-fraud.html)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup December 6th 03 11:16 PM

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
jim wrote in message
c'mon twisty enough already. if you are going to frag their

asses
at
least take it to email. this forum is getting sick of this

garbage.
peace....

No, jim...let the faggot assed pice of cum sucking garbage post

all
she wants. she is clueless in the 1st place.

Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

What does Kathy Lees life have to do with CB? Are you saying that no
one who has ever done anything illegal can ever complain?

COP: Your drunk and disorderly Moped, we're taking you to jail.
MOPED: Huh???You never got drunk yourself?
COP:Sure I have once or twice.
MOPED: You can't take me in for something you have been guilty of
yourself.
COP: Oh yeah I get the logic now.
MOPED: So you gonna let me go?
COP: No we're gonna charge you with resisting arrest too. But nice
try.

Steveo December 6th 03 11:20 PM

wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
jim wrote in message
[...]

The difference is, I've -never- been busted for anything. Can't
say that about dogies live-in beast. Yea, dogie the live or die
by the law blowhard.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup December 6th 03 11:25 PM

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
jim wrote in message
c'mon twisty enough already. if you are going to frag their

asses
at
least take it to email. this forum is getting sick of this
garbage. peace....

No, jim...let the faggot assed pice of cum sucking garbage

post
all
she wants. she is clueless in the 1st place.

Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

But you bootleg on the radio which is a federal crime.

Show me proof, like this.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

OK so you bootleg on the radio and dont get caught. How does that make
you better than her?

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup December 6th 03 11:36 PM

Steveo wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

But you bootleg on the radio which is a federal crime.

Show me proof, like this.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

And what makes Kathy Lee relevant to CB? She's not even here to defend
herself. How would you like it if Doug started posted **** about your
wife? Do you see what your butt buddie Twistedhed has started? He's
leading fools like you down a very dangerous path which is why he's
going to be gone from this NG by christmas and you can quote me on
that.

Steveo December 7th 03 12:09 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

But you bootleg on the radio which is a federal crime.

Show me proof, like this.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

And what makes Kathy Lee relevant to CB? She's not even here to defend
herself. How would you like it if Doug started posted **** about your
wife? Do you see what your butt buddie Twistedhed has started? He's
leading fools like you down a very dangerous path which is why he's
going to be gone from this NG by christmas and you can quote me on
that.

What does your gay obsesson have to do with CB? Save your idle
threats for someone who cares what you think.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Steveo December 7th 03 12:11 AM

wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
jim wrote in message
c'mon twisty enough already. if you are going to frag their

asses
at
least take it to email. this forum is getting sick of this
garbage. peace....

No, jim...let the faggot assed pice of cum sucking garbage

post
all
she wants. she is clueless in the 1st place.

Nope, you live with a convicted felon. Deal with it.

And that makes your criminality less criminal how?

Heh, I've never been busted for anything, ya hypocrite.

But you bootleg on the radio which is a federal crime.

Show me proof, like this.

KC8QJP Lee Kathleen

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

OK so you bootleg on the radio and dont get caught. How does that make
you better than her?

I didn't get busted for stealing from the United States government.

Simple enough for even you to understand.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup December 7th 03 01:13 AM

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
[...]

So someone having a "gay obsession" justifies you posting **** about
their family on the internet? You are getting to sound more and more
like your role model Twistedhed every day.....

Landshark December 7th 03 02:08 AM

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote
in message om...
Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
[...]

LOL!!!! of course not, what's your excuse George?
Is there a reason for you to flame everyone that doesn't agree
with your sick agenda? Why do you forge other people?
Why do you defend Doug when he floods the group with
his crap? Why are you X no archiving now? trying to hide
after you got busted with an Aol account trolling?

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup December 7th 03 04:00 AM

wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
[...]

I told you I am not George, ballslapper. Flaming is one thing
everybody flames even you but that does not justify dragging innocent
people into your keyqueen vendettas. Shame on you for supporting
Twistedave and his campaign to bring someones wifes name in here he is
a sick man with no limit to his paranoia and no end to his stupidity.

You better warn your poor dumb buddie Steveo about following
Twistedave down the drain cuz the Kathy Lee thing is gonna blow up in
his face very shortly and the drunk Irish snowplow jockey from Medina
will be sucked into the small end of the sewer pipe with him.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup December 7th 03 06:17 AM

Anonymous Sender wrote:
message061bff753b9db73f421ef6e6f6dcc6bf@remailer. metacolo.com
Dogie has no reason to cry about being outedHe said

terrable
things about twistys son and chuckees mother.

Hey genius its not Doug Adair who is being outed it is an innocent
party Kathleen Lee who never did anything to you or anyone in here. I
never saw Twistedaves kids name or Chucks mothers name posted in here,
but somehow you guys think its OK to go extreme because its Doug and
you are ****ed cuz he ran circles around you in a flame war. So now
you want to open the field to include peoples wives and families? Will
it be OK with you if your kids and wives are being named in here? I
hope Doug is going to bring Twisted down big time cuz you guys need to
be taught that there is some limits.