RadioBanter

-   -   antenea question (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30537-antenea-question.html)

Dr. Death December 8th 03 09:14 AM

antenea question

I need to find an antennae or plans to build an antennae rated at 1 mega
watt at 50 ohms. it cannot have any radials protruding, it must be a strait
shaft. Can be up to 22ft in length.

[email protected] December 8th 03 10:06 AM

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 03:14:02 -0600, "Dr. Death"
wrote:

I need to find an antennae or plans to build an antennae rated at 1 mega
watt at 50 ohms. it cannot have any radials protruding, it must be a strait
shaft. Can be up to 22ft in length.

Use an aluminum flagpole. Put a capacitive hat on it. Cut to length.
Ground it, and gamma feed it.

P.S should handle 3.2 gigawatts

'Doc December 8th 03 12:53 PM

A megawatt antenna? Don't be silly.