RadioBanter

-   -   William Wallace (george) lied again (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30622-william-wallace-george-lied-again.html)

Repeater Directory December 21st 03 12:30 AM

William Wallace (george) lied again

hey freak,tell us you linked a repeater from Pennsylvania to Ohio. and
no sticking your Pennsylvania nose up dougs ohio ass doesn't count.

Repeater Directory December 21st 03 12:59 PM

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:28:07 -0600, George Zaas wrote:

(Repeater Directory) wrote in
m:

hey freak,tell us you linked a repeater from Pennsylvania to Ohio.

and
no sticking your Pennsylvania nose up dougs ohio ass doesn't count.

I gave you the repeater frequency dickiehed cranium, and no i didnt

link
the repeater someone else was kind enough to have one already set up

you
were given the freq etc too bad a non ham cannot understand it.

no you didn't,you listed PA repeaters.none from ohio. where is the
..875 machine. can you tell the truth,just once.

Richard Cranium December 21st 03 10:43 PM

(Repeater Directory) wrote in message m...
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:28:07 -0600, George Zaas wrote:

(Repeater Directory) wrote in
m:

hey freak,tell us you linked a repeater from Pennsylvania to Ohio.

and
no sticking your Pennsylvania nose up dougs ohio ass doesn't count.

I gave you the repeater frequency dickiehed cranium, and no i didnt

link
the repeater someone else was kind enough to have one already set up

you
were given the freq etc too bad a non ham cannot understand it.

no you didn't,you listed PA repeaters.none from ohio. where is the
.875 machine. can you tell the truth,just once.

Now who is he accusing of being me? First I was Pat Murphy, then I was
Steve Rogovich, then I was AE352 (whoever that is)! It's obvious that
Georgie-girl Busch is the one who needs a program! Funny thing is, I'm
still Richard Cranium. Never changed.

Don't you know how to check the headers, Georgie-girl? ROTFLMAO! What
a total maroon!

Repeater Directory December 22nd 03 05:19 PM

wrote:

(Repeater Directory) wrote in
. com:

hey freak,tell us you linked a repeater from Pennsylvania to

Ohio.
and
no sticking your Pennsylvania nose up dougs ohio ass doesn't

count.

I gave you the repeater frequency dickiehed cranium, and no i didnt

link
the repeater someone else was kind enough to have one already set

up
you
were given the freq etc too bad a non ham cannot understand it.

no you didn't,you listed PA repeaters.none from ohio. where is the
.875 machine. can you tell the truth,just once.

Can you post under your own account just once?
Listen dickhead cranium, i posted the info if your to stupid tyo read

it
that is your problem now go read the post where iposted that info

again
and stop being such a troll.

you want me to stop being a troll? this from the queen of the trolls.
where is the .875 machine, you posted that you used that machine, now
back it up with some proof,or admit you lied again.