Old December 27th 03, 05:09 AM
tmac

Default Good CB shops in Nashville?

I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?

Thanks,

tmac
Old December 27th 03, 06:49 AM
Faye

"tmac" wrote in message
I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?

I know nothing about CB's, but Cartronics might be able to give you a
recommendation.

Faye

Old December 27th 03, 10:09 AM
Train

Big Dog on Trinity Lane would be a good place to STAY AWAY from!
He's behind a truck stop in a mobile home that has been gutted and serves as
his shop.
There are a bunch of locals who talk on either ch 4 or 7. They can give you
some ideas.
Train

Old December 27th 03, 04:17 PM
me

contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...

John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919

this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
learned.

73

me

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:09:33 -0600, tmac was
spewin' his pothole sayin':

Old December 27th 03, 06:40 PM
Mad Dog

There are no good cb shops in Nashville, the closest one i will
recommend is West of Nashville at the exit for the Flying J and
Phantom 309.
I think it's exit #186, he is behind the truck stop next to the Phantom 309.
Next best is in West Memphis on a access road close to I-55 south of
the Petro, they are on channel 5
--
Mad Dog

Old December 27th 03, 06:41 PM
tmac

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:17:35 -0500, me thor6883@yahoodotcom wrote:

contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...

John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919

this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
learned.

Just dropped him some email. Thanks for the recommendation.

tmac
Old December 28th 03, 02:06 AM
twistedhed

Chukkkeesukkeee, shut your faggot mouth, it is better used for giving
head, as we all well know. Now, go puff that root.

See your faggot ass at Hazel park, bring your 9mm, as you always
threaten to do. A cubscout with final stage cancer could pound you to
jelly.

Old December 28th 03, 02:08 AM
twistedhed

"Train" wrote in message ...
Big Dog on Trinity Lane would be a good place to STAY AWAY from!
He's behind a truck stop in a mobile home that has been gutted and serves as
his shop.
There are a bunch of locals who talk on either ch 4 or 7. They can give you
some ideas.
Train

Hmmm...trainedpuppet doesn't like him...must be a legal guy, not to
mention he must be heterosexual.