RadioBanter

-   -   "Gay shit" really getting to keyclowns...more of it in 2004! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30692-%22gay-shit%22-really-getting-keyclowns-more-2004-a.html)

Twithedgone Moretofollow December 31st 03 10:18 PM

"Gay shit" really getting to keyclowns...more of it in 2004!

Keyqueenz cried and whined most about gay
stuff in the NG so for 2004 there is a lot more
on its way. You limp wristed fairies get all
worked up about being told about your gayness
and faggotry and it will not stop.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed Dec 31 23:18:27 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9f6a59.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Richard Cranium January 1st 04 02:56 PM

Twithednotgone Nomoretofollow wrote in message ...
Keyqueenz cried and whined most about gay
stuff in the NG so for 2004 there is a lot more
on its way. You limp wristed fairies get all
worked up about being told about your gayness
and faggotry and it will not stop.

You're right, Georgie-Doug; we love to see you expose your intimate
knowledge of these things. It's quite an education! And we sit here
and laugh at you, just as we always have.

You cried and whined most about CB stuff in the newsgroup so guess
what? For 2004 there is a lot more on the way. Read it and weep. You
are powerless. You prove it every time you post here, you limp wristed
fairy.