Old January 6th 04, 11:24 PM
jim

Default OT Virus

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Old January 6th 04, 11:39 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.
Old January 6th 04, 11:55 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

Old January 7th 04, 12:05 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

DOH! Where's the penicillin shot? Moral..use a condom, or chewing
gum as George calls it..
Old January 7th 04, 12:14 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

DOH! Where's the penicillin shot? Moral..use a condom, or chewing
gum as George calls it..

or use the right head....

Old January 7th 04, 12:17 AM
Lancer

On 07 Jan 2004 00:05:37 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

DOH! Where's the penicillin shot? Moral..use a condom, or chewing
gum as George calls it..

He is one sick puppy
Old January 7th 04, 12:20 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:14:44 GMT, jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

DOH! Where's the penicillin shot? Moral..use a condom, or chewing
gum as George calls it..

or use the right head....

Not enough blood to run both of them at the same time...

Old January 7th 04, 12:24 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

DOH! Where's the penicillin shot? Moral..use a condom, or chewing
gum as George calls it..

or use the right head....

Not enough blood to run both of them at the same time...

His dome would implode.
Old January 7th 04, 12:26 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

anyone seeing this new virus - bericht or something?

Is that one of them trojan things? My anti-virus's have been
updating more lately, and flushed two of them in the last week
or so.

I'm not up to date on the names, we used to call it ghonereaaaa
back in the day.

it was caught before it did anything.

i'll clap to that

DOH! Where's the penicillin shot? Moral..use a condom, or chewing
gum as George calls it..

or use the right head....

Nancy likes a fist full of crisco.

THIS IS A VIRUS LINK Kentucky Dx 0 July 22nd 04 04:50 PM
THIS IS A VIRUS LINK Kentucky Dx 0 July 22nd 04 04:50 PM
THIS IS A VIRUS LINK Kentucky General 0 July 22nd 04 04:50 PM
VIRUS Billybob Antenna 1 June 1st 04 03:18 AM