RadioBanter

-   -   Need CB work done in NJ (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30926-need-cb-work-done-nj.html)

2LD751 January 24th 04 10:53 PM

Need CB work done in NJ

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a CB store in NJ to have an
alignment done on a base radio I just bought. A couple switches were
broken in shipment and need replacing too.

I know about White Dotte in Southampton, but the guy who does the
repair is only there on Saturdays and won't allow them to take radios
without him being there. I've heard of the one in Lodi (what's the
name of it?). Any other reliable places? The one in Piscataway (CB
Radio Exchange) has apparently gone out of business (that's where I
used to take all my stuff).

2LD751 January 26th 04 01:20 AM

"Charlie C" wrote in message ...
Buzz Brothers at exit 34B off of Rt 80 is very good

That's too far. I'm in Ocean County, exit 80 on the GSP. I need
something a bit closer.

John Hill February 2nd 04 03:50 PM

Good but very, very slow.