RadioBanter

-   -   i am catching hell for doin the 180 george........ (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31072-i-am-catching-hell-doin-180-george.html)

gw February 6th 04 04:16 AM

i am catching hell for doin the 180 george........

of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

Steveo February 6th 04 04:38 AM

(gw) wrote:
of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

So much for your double agent approach, gw. Us keyclowns bid
you farewell too, chump.

--
Flyin' Ryan Newman
http://www.ryan12newman.com/carspecs.htm

Steveo February 6th 04 04:57 AM

Steveo wrote:
(gw) wrote:
of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

So much for your double agent approach, gw. Us keyclowns bid
you farewell too, chump.

I almost forgot to post your call: NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.91.5.239

Twistedhed February 6th 04 02:29 PM

LOL.....you're so ashamed of yourself need pretend to be someone
else...HAHAHA! Now, carry on with your bad else self.....your stock just
bottomed out!

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Twistedhed February 6th 04 02:30 PM

He's an addict. Note the obsessive behavior.

Twistedhed February 6th 04 02:33 PM

Gee,,,that "call" leads to Randy.......(ho-hum)! Again, the need for him
to be another person, any other person, is forefront and in the
spotlight. Never seen so many in one spot with self-esteem so low they
want to be someone else..it merely illustrates how dissatisfied they are
with their self.

Steveo February 6th 04 02:52 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote:
He's an addict. Note the obsessive behavior.

Yep, him and stan have a lot in common.

I Am Not George February 6th 04 07:29 PM

(gw) wrote in message . com...
of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

make no mistake GW your former keyclown buddies are ****ed as hell at
you. Look at the threats, big poppa twisti is involved, even nebo has
surfaced.

PACETRONIC SLAPPA! February 6th 04 11:29 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
(gw) wrote in message . com...
of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

make no mistake GW your former keyclown buddies are ****ed as hell at
you. Look at the threats, big poppa twisti is involved, even nebo has
surfaced.

Dweebo surfaced out of jealousy that ****hed might get the first
chance to suck a freshly minted AKC dick, thats all.

I Am Not George February 7th 04 03:13 AM

(gw) wrote in message . com...
of course i am being well paid as well so i can fade the heat....by
the way twistie if i even so much as hear a peep out of you this
weekend you know where believe you me, it will be taped and the tape
will be sent to your daddy......and the same crap that happened to
biggy bam boo will happen to you crackerhead.....so mind your p's and
q's .....just cooperate and everything will be
alright..............and you can believe dat!!!! AKC4L

make no mistake GW your former keyclown buddies are ****ed as hell at
you. Look at the threats, big poppa twisti is involved, even nebo has
surfaced.

Dweebo surfaced out of jealousy that ****hed might get the first
chance to suck a freshly minted AKC dick, thats all.

OK Randy/Lancer you see N8 has dubbed BW as freshly minted AKC so
there goes your wishful thinking that there is trouble in the AKC
organization LOL.