RadioBanter

-   -   THE BORING GAY ANTIKEYDOWNERS MUST GO! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31100-boring-gay-antikeydowners-must-go.html)

SCI-FI GUY February 8th 04 12:59 PM

THE BORING GAY ANTIKEYDOWNERS MUST GO!

They are talking gay stuff even on sunday. Disgusting!
Export radios??? Linears??? Who cares??
Get out of the house and get some fresh air!

gw February 8th 04 09:23 PM

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI wrote in message . ..
They are talking gay stuff even on sunday. Disgusting!
Export radios??? Linears??? Who cares??
Get out of the house and get some fresh air!

how can anyone do anything with stevo and his drug infested crazy
people on here now......??? its bad enough we have to deal with
illegal amps, now we have to read a bunch of stuff posted by
screwballs taking legal drugs...
AKC4L.....

AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD! February 8th 04 10:23 PM

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI wrote in message . ..
They are talking gay stuff even on sunday. Disgusting!
Export radios??? Linears??? Who cares??
Get out of the house and get some fresh air!

YOU care! Obviously our just and legal activities disturb you CB fags.
Sure is funny to watch you squirm!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

Crisco Kathy February 9th 04 05:04 PM

(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI
wrote in message . ..
They are talking gay stuff even on sunday. Disgusting!
Export radios??? Linears??? Who cares??
Get out of the house and get some fresh air!

YOU care! Obviously our just and legal activities disturb you CB fags.
Sure is funny to watch you squirm!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

FONG SAI YUK February 21st 04 01:16 AM

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:59:50 GMT, SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI
wrote:

They are talking gay stuff even on sunday. Disgusting!
Export radios??? Linears??? Who cares??
Get out of the house and get some fresh air!

Haha!