RadioBanter

-   -   Citizens band together against CB radio pollution (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31121-citizens-band-together-against-cb-radio-pollution.html)

I Am Not George February 8th 04 11:31 PM

Citizens band together against CB radio pollution

William Woods, also known by his CB handle "Power"
His CB equipment he says was always within the
legal 4-watt limit

ROTFLMAO!!!

Woods accused his landlord of trying to violate his free
speech rights.

Sound familiar? Yes the recradiocb keyclowns use the very same lame excuses.

AKC4LIFE!!!

[email protected] February 9th 04 12:42 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
William Woods, also known by his CB handle "Power"
His CB equipment he says was always within the
legal 4-watt limit

ROTFLMAO!!!

Woods accused his landlord of trying to violate his free
speech rights.

Sound familiar? Yes the recradiocb keyclowns use the very same lame
excuses.

AKC4LIFE!!!

I've never heard anyone say that on my CB.

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD! February 9th 04 09:47 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
William Woods, also known by his CB handle "Power"
His CB equipment he says was always within the
legal 4-watt limit

ROTFLMAO!!!

Woods accused his landlord of trying to violate his free
speech rights.

Sound familiar? Yes the recradiocb keyclowns use the very same lame excuses.

AKC4LIFE!!!

Yeah, we could fund some nukes to drop on ragheads if all the
keyfaggots coughed up 500 bucks each. Good plan.

Crisco Kathy February 9th 04 04:51 PM

(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
William Woods, also known by his CB handle "Power"
His CB equipment he says was always within the
legal 4-watt limit

ROTFLMAO!!!

Woods accused his landlord of trying to violate his free
speech rights.

Sound familiar? Yes the recradiocb keyclowns use the very same lame excuses.

AKC4LIFE!!!

Yeah, we could fund some nukes to drop on ragheads if all the
keyfaggots coughed up 500 bucks each. Good plan.

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

Richard Cranium February 9th 04 05:23 PM

(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
William Woods, also known by his CB handle "Power"
His CB equipment he says was always within the
legal 4-watt limit

ROTFLMAO!!!

Woods accused his landlord of trying to violate his free
speech rights.

Sound familiar? Yes the recradiocb keyclowns use the very same lame excuses.

AKC4LIFE!!!

Yeah, we could fund some nukes to drop on ragheads if all the
keyfaggots coughed up 500 bucks each. Good plan.

You ain't got 500 bucks to spare, loser. And you're the only
"keyfaggots" in the newsgroup.

[email protected] February 10th 04 12:15 AM

(Richard Cranium) wrote:
(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in
message . com...
(I Am Not George) wrote in message
om...
William Woods, also known by his CB handle "Power"
His CB equipment he says was always within the
legal 4-watt limit

ROTFLMAO!!!

Woods accused his landlord of trying to violate his free
speech rights.

Sound familiar? Yes the recradiocb keyclowns use the very same lame
excuses.

AKC4LIFE!!!

Yeah, we could fund some nukes to drop on ragheads if all the
keyfaggots coughed up 500 bucks each. Good plan.

You ain't got 500 bucks to spare, loser. And you're the only
"keyfaggots" in the newsgroup.

Heh, I heard someone going on and on with the handle Toledo Tornado
N8WWM on 27.995 last week. Now thats too close to me for skip, and too
far away for ground wave.

Looks like dogie's fan club is worldwide.

(what's your home CB channel, dogie?)

--
No Code Techs are really just CBer's in drag.