RadioBanter

-   -   *KEYCLOWNS ARE A DISEASE - AKC IS THE CURE* (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31122-%2Akeyclowns-disease-akc-cure%2A.html)

I Am Not George February 8th 04 11:44 PM

*KEYCLOWNS ARE A DISEASE - AKC IS THE CURE*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Matching Categories
Radios: CB, Ham & Shortwave

The Bandit Pre-Amplifier CB Radio CANCELLED

CB Radio Base Station 200 Watt Amplifier * CANCELLED

D&A RAIDER LINEAR AMPLIFIER HAM RADIO NOT CB * CANCELLED

CB LINEAR SWLA25 MOBILE POWER AMPLIFIER * CANCELLED

Messenger 2V Amplifier Ham Radio CB * CANCELLED

Courier BL100 Base Linear Amplifier CB CANCELLED

CB/HAM TAGRA LINEAR AMPLIFIER *CANCELLED

[email protected] February 9th 04 12:46 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Matching Categories
Radios: CB, Ham & Shortwave

The Bandit Pre-Amplifier CB Radio CANCELLED

CB Radio Base Station 200 Watt Amplifier * CANCELLED

D&A RAIDER LINEAR AMPLIFIER HAM RADIO NOT CB * CANCELLED

CB LINEAR SWLA25 MOBILE POWER AMPLIFIER * CANCELLED

Messenger 2V Amplifier Ham Radio CB * CANCELLED

Courier BL100 Base Linear Amplifier CB CANCELLED

CB/HAM TAGRA LINEAR AMPLIFIER *CANCELLED

You can build some neat CB radio gear if you check out the link
in my sig file.

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

redneck rampage February 9th 04 12:49 AM

On 8 Feb 2004 15:44:07 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Matching Categories
Radios: CB, Ham & Shortwave

The Bandit Pre-Amplifier CB Radio CANCELLED

CB Radio Base Station 200 Watt Amplifier Â* CANCELLED

D&A RAIDER LINEAR AMPLIFIER HAM RADIO NOT CB Â* CANCELLED

CB LINEAR SWLA25 MOBILE POWER AMPLIFIER Â* CANCELLED

Messenger 2V Amplifier Ham Radio CB Â* CANCELLED

Courier BL100 Base Linear Amplifier CB CANCELLED

CB/HAM TAGRA LINEAR AMPLIFIER Â*CANCELLED

If thats supposed to be a list of canceled auctions on Ebay, sorry
chump, they don't list them that way. Nice try though.

Steveo February 9th 04 12:55 AM

wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Matching Categories
Radios: CB, Ham & Shortwave

The Bandit Pre-Amplifier CB Radio CANCELLED

CB Radio Base Station 200 Watt Amplifier CANCELLED

D&A RAIDER LINEAR AMPLIFIER HAM RADIO NOT CB CANCELLED

CB LINEAR SWLA25 MOBILE POWER AMPLIFIER CANCELLED

Messenger 2V Amplifier Ham Radio CB CANCELLED

Courier BL100 Base Linear Amplifier CB CANCELLED

CB/HAM TAGRA LINEAR AMPLIFIER CANCELLED

You can build some neat CB radio gear if you check out the link
in my sig file.

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

That's a neat site, thanks.

Twistedhed February 9th 04 03:14 PM

Subject: [#6972838] Fwd: HOW LONG IS CRANUS THE ANUS GONNA HIDE?
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The Google Groups account
you reported for Usenet abuse will be suspended soon. We appreciate your
assistance in keeping Google Groups as abuse-free as possible.
Regards,
The Google Team
_
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........Geogre....impotent!

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

February 9th 04 03:27 PM

Twistedhed wrote:
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........Geogre....impotent!

What about the comparison issue? A guy walks up to you and asks if the
water is hot or cold. You tell him hot, and you can do this because you
have felt both hot and cold water at some point in your life. Let's say you
never felt cold. Guy asks you if it's hot or cold. Hell, you don't know -
nothing to compare hot to - you never felt cold. So, can George be
impotent *now* if he *never* got it up in his life?

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

I Am Not George February 9th 04 07:58 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

exactly how are you breaking the law dave? Might as well confess and
come clean now it will go easier on you at the trial.

PACETRONIC SLAPPA! February 11th 04 12:03 AM

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

Yes indeed, we are the cure!

Crisco Kathy February 11th 04 02:28 PM

(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote in message . com...
http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

Yes indeed, we are the cure!

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

JOE BIG RADIO February 14th 04 06:25 PM

(Crisco Kathy) wrote in message om...
(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote in message . com...
http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

Yes indeed, we are the cure!

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

MY NAME IS JOE WITH THE BIG RADIO SHOW I AM THE MOST HATED MAN IN
AMERICA 10-4 YOUR FRIEND JOE WITH THE BIG RADIO SHOW RODY DODY
COWBOY