RadioBanter

-   -   Geo and Doug declare Jihad!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31123-geo-doug-declare-jihad.html)

CoaxLengthPolice February 8th 04 11:54 PM

Geo and Doug declare Jihad!!

And spent their entire weekend ****ing up a rope! All too ****ing funny! Did
they make a difference? Nope. Do they feel better? Hopefully.

W@nna buy an amp? LOL

How bout some coax? How much?

Any length will do.

CLP

AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD! February 9th 04 09:28 AM

(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message ...
And spent their entire weekend ****ing up a rope! All too ****ing funny! Did
they make a difference? Nope. Do they feel better? Hopefully.

W@nna buy an amp? LOL

How bout some coax? How much?

Any length will do.

CLP

Nope, we ****ed on dozens of assclowns like you, queerboy.
Just a matter of time for you, cum hole. You don't get it...all
keyclowns are equally ****ed up, so any bust is a good bust. Numbers
and time will catch you, coward. Watch. When it does, we will have
your QSL card from N8 on a web page as well. HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE
IS GOOD FOR ME!

AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD! February 9th 04 09:53 AM

(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message ...
And my lips spent their entire weekend wrapped around penises! All too
****ing funny to look at my jizz encrusted lips! Did
they make a difference at the truckstop? Yep. Do they feel better after using
them on 75 truck drivers this weekend? OH YEAH!!!

"Section 2.815(b) of the Commission's Rules prohibits the marketing
of External Radio Frequency Power Amplifiers (or amplifier kits)
capable of operation on any frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35
MHz."

Crisco Kathy February 9th 04 04:49 PM

(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message ...
And my lips spent their entire weekend wrapped around penises! All too
****ing funny to look at my jizz encrusted lips! Did
they make a difference at the truckstop? Yep. Do they feel better after using
them on 75 truck drivers this weekend? OH YEAH!!!

"Section 2.815(b) of the Commission's Rules prohibits the marketing
of External Radio Frequency Power Amplifiers (or amplifier kits)
capable of operation on any frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35
MHz."

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.

Richard Cranium February 9th 04 05:33 PM

(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message ...
And spent their entire weekend ****ing up a rope! All too ****ing funny! Did
they make a difference? Nope. Do they feel better? Hopefully.

W@nna buy an amp? LOL

How bout some coax? How much?

Any length will do.

CLP

Nope, we ****ed on dozens of assclowns like you, queerboy.
Just a matter of time for you, cum hole. You don't get it...all
keyclowns are equally ****ed up, so any bust is a good bust. Numbers
and time will catch you, coward. Watch. When it does, we will have
your QSL card from N8 on a web page as well. HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE
IS GOOD FOR ME!

Oh gawd, DouGay is wigging out again. Time to up your medication, fagboy.

AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD! February 10th 04 03:17 PM

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message ...
And spent their entire weekend ****ing up a rope! All too ****ing funny! Did
they make a difference? Nope. Do they feel better? Hopefully.

W@nna buy an amp? LOL

How bout some coax? How much?

Any length will do.

CLP

Nope, we ****ed on dozens of assclowns like you, queerboy.
Just a matter of time for you, cum hole. You don't get it...all
keyclowns are equally ****ed up, so any bust is a good bust. Numbers
and time will catch you, coward. Watch. When it does, we will have
your QSL card from N8 on a web page as well. HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE
IS GOOD FOR ME!

Oh gawd, DouGay is wigging out again. Time to up your medication, fagboy.

Take YOUR medication. It is between the legs of syphilitic fags in the
back room of porno stores, so you schouldn't have any trouble finding
it.

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

Coax Length Police February 12th 04 03:34 AM

In article ,
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote:

And spent their entire weekend ****ing up a rope! All too ****ing funny! Did
they make a difference? Nope. Do they feel better? Hopefully.

W@nna buy an amp? LOL

How bout some coax? How much?

Any length will do.

CLP

Dude, what's your problem? Get your own screen name.
You just wish you were the REAL CoaxLengthPolice!

CoaxLengthPolice February 12th 04 04:17 AM

Dude, what's your problem? Get your own screen name.
You just wish you were the REAL CoaxLengthPolice!

And your proof is what, you fraud? Besides, I rather like this name.

CoaxLengthCop February 13th 04 03:35 PM

Subject: Geo and Doug declare Jihad!!
From: (CoaxLengthPolice)
Date: 2/11/04 8:17 PM Pacific Standard Time

Dude, what's your problem? Get your own screen name.
You just wish you were the REAL CoaxLengthPolice!

And your proof is what, you fraud? Besides, I rather like this name

Coax length does matter and all of you are way too smart to be spending this
much time discussing anything else................