RadioBanter

-   -   Euro "Memo Box" -- a voice keyer? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31190-euro-%22memo-box%22-voice-keyer.html)

Ken February 16th 04 05:16 PM

Euro "Memo Box" -- a voice keyer?

The Euro "Memo Box" plays your recorded message of up to 20 seconds.
Anyone have it?

Is it a voice keyer? That is, will it close PTT and send your message
on a schedule -- like a beacon? For example, will it, say, every 45
seconds: key the radio, send your 15 second recorded message, unkey
the radio?

Does anyone know where the Euro website is?

Ken
(to reply via email
remove "zz" from address)

Ken February 21st 04 06:52 AM

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:16:34 GMT, Ken wrote:
Is it a voice keyer?

I sent an inquiry to Euro-CB in the Philippines. I was referred to
its USA distributor, Lyons & Assocs. Lyons advised that the Memo Box
is discontinued but nevertheless sent me a jpeg of the instructions.

It is almost a voice keyer in that you can press a button and it will
close PTT and transmit your voice message. It falls short because it
will not do this on a timer.

Ken
(to reply via email
remove "zz" from address)