RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Cobra 148F GTL (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31229-wtb-cobra-148f-gtl.html)

2LD751 February 21st 04 04:41 AM

WTB Cobra 148F GTL

If anyone has a Cobra 148F GTL or 148F GTL-DX for sale, please reply here.

Rob February 24th 04 12:23 AM

(2LD751) wrote in message om...
If anyone has a Cobra 148F GTL or 148F GTL-DX for sale, please reply here.

I have a Cobra 148F GTL. I haven't been wanting to sell it, but I'll
entertain your offer if it's a good one. It is in decent shape. The
housing has no scratches, but the face has a few scratches. It has had
a channel mod done to it, it has some swing as well. It also has the
brackets and cobra power mic. Lemme know what it'll be worth to you.
Not saying I'll let her go, but if your offer is good, you may have
just bought one.