RadioBanter

-   -   READY! AIM! FIRE! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31278-ready-aim-fire.html)

I Am Not God March 1st 04 11:49 PM

"gw" wrote in message
om...
Steveo wrote in message

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Ham-o-crites.

The breakfast cereal with RF!

what are you laughing at stevo parks.? they will be knocking at your
door soon about that illegal 3k station of yours.......know why ???
cause your lord and master dougie said so..........

GW, he's your Lord and master, but you are too stupid to realize it.

Steveo March 2nd 04 12:21 AM

(gw) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Ham-o-crites.

The breakfast cereal with RF!

what are you laughing at stevo parks.?

Who's laughing? I'm still transmitting.
?
they will be knocking at your
door soon about that illegal 3k station of yours.......know why ???
cause your lord and master dougie said so..........

You assholes have been telling me that for years, and years.

Put up, or -shut the ****- up. Return to your leg humping now.

Hey gw, your ass sucks the shallow end.

--
Mopar
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

Steveo March 2nd 04 12:25 AM

"I Am Not God" wrote:
They are still apples and mangos.

Banana's and peach's.

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

Steveo March 2nd 04 12:40 AM

"Jerry" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
you are beginning to sound a little Dougay. Did you and he play nice
with each other this weekend?

"Dougay"? I don't know the man.

He ain't a man, he's n8wwm. You've heard of him Jerry, he's another
walkie talkie douche bag ham radio operator who gets his stones off
****ing with us Cb'ers.

Does n8wwm ring a bell?

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

jim March 2nd 04 12:51 AM

Steveo wrote:
"I Am Not God" wrote:

They are still apples and mangos.

Banana's and peach's.

i like that analogy hehehe

Steveo March 2nd 04 01:22 AM

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"I Am Not God" wrote:

They are still apples and mangos.

Banana's and peach's.

i like that analogy hehehe

Look out for the fruit fly's!

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

Landshark March 2nd 04 03:19 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(gw) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Ham-o-crites.

The breakfast cereal with RF!

what are you laughing at stevo parks.?

Who's laughing? I'm still transmitting.
?
they will be knocking at your
door soon about that illegal 3k station of yours.......know why ???
cause your lord and master dougie said so..........

You assholes have been telling me that for years, and years.

Put up, or -shut the ****- up. Return to your leg humping now.

Hey gw, your ass sucks the shallow end.

--
Mopar
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

Aren't we laughing at them? They've been
saying the same rhetoric for years now, old news.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Steveo March 2nd 04 03:21 AM

"Jerry" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
you are beginning to sound a little Dougay. Did you and he play nice
with each other this weekend?

"Dougay"? I don't know the man.

What's your home channel there, Jer? lol

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

I Am Not George March 2nd 04 05:19 AM

Steveo wrote:
JJ wrote:
Same old story, blame the ham who is operating a clean station
completely legal, instead of the crappy electronic devices.

I run nothing but clean at home, mostly Collins in fact.

listen to these keyclowns bragging about running illegal equipment on cb LOL

JJ March 2nd 04 05:27 AM

Steveo wrote:

I can watch ch 5 with rabbit ears while I swang' a KW SSB in the same room.

Stop "swanging" it around and turn it on and see what happens.