RadioBanter

-   -   Leland Scott Is Innocent (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31340-leland-scott-innocent.html)

Ruby Tuesday March 9th 04 09:04 PM

Leland Scott Is Innocent

From: Anti-TwistedhedGroup )
Subject: Leland Scott Is Innocent
Date: 2001-04-08

To Whom It May Concern:

As far as we know Leland Scott has done nothing except
to occasionally speak out in disapproval of illegal CB
operation in this public forum. He is not now, and
has not ever partipated in organized Anti-KeyClown
actions.

To the best of our knowledge, he has posted nothing
under any screen name except his own. We who opose
Twistedhed respect Leland for his views and wish to go
on record as stating that he has no ties to us or any
other AntiKeyclown personnel. We are soley responsible
for all tweaking, baiting, and embarassing of
Twistedhed.

Mr. Twistedhed has, as usual, succumbed to his own
half-baked and deluded theories about who is doing
what to whom. He has barked up many trees, all of
them wrong. It has been a pitiable, laughable
spectacle, and one that we have enjoyed immensely.

But the time has come for Twisted to apologize to
Leland Scott. Following this, he must spare himself
further shame and embarassment and leave this
newsgroup for good.

Sincerely,
Anti-Twistedhed Group

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Mar 9 22:04:46 2004 depuis l'IP : acd13b26.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]