RadioBanter

-   -   Harrier CB HQ Homebase Fault can you help? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31474-harrier-cb-hq-homebase-fault-can-you-help.html)

Andy March 28th 04 07:09 PM

Harrier CB HQ Homebase Fault can you help?

I have a Harrier CB HQ Homebase it indicates changing channel but the radio
stays on one channel on receive, I can tune the vco-can to receive on any
channel 1-40 but I can't change channel with the selector. The voltage on
TP1 is 6.5 volts on RX and TX it does not change I cannot adjust the vco
down to 4 volts on channel 40 the voltage just stays the same. anyone know
what the problem might be or where I might look first?

Thanks

Andy