RadioBanter

-   -   WAv file of illegal cbers (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31493-wav-file-illegal-cbers.html)

Jerry O. Defense Fund March 31st 04 01:33 AM

WAv file of illegal cbers

http://s87707867.onlinehome.us/watergate/second.WAV

long file but worth it.
a cber discussing his new Superstar 3900
export CB radio:

"I dont know what frequency its on, Im just
flipping switches and turning knobs"

"channel 1 through channel 14 aint nuthin
but morse code"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Wed Mar 31 02:33:47 2004 depuis l'IP : ac925b38.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

lol... March 31st 04 02:42 AM

typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

Steveo March 31st 04 02:50 AM

wrote:
typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

You don't speak for either, fatboy.

Emmersom Bigguns March 31st 04 03:13 AM

"Jerry O. Defense Fund" wrote in message
http://s87707867.onlinehome.us/watergate/second.WAV

Sounds like normal talk on most 2M repeaters.

They are the new W5YI Hams.

---

lol... March 31st 04 03:35 AM

On 31 Mar 2004 01:50:00 GMT, Steveo

typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

You don't speak for either, fatboy.

Neither do you, moron.

Nuff Said.

-Me

Steveo March 31st 04 03:45 AM

wrote:
On 31 Mar 2004 01:50:00 GMT, Steveo

typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

You don't speak for either, fatboy.

Neither do you, moron.

Nuff Said.

-Me

Hey lard-ass, I don't have a daughter. Go wash the gravy off of
your chubby face, move out of your moms basement, and change
your crusty sweat pants. Get a job too.

JJ March 31st 04 05:07 AM

Jerry O. Defense Fund wrote:

http://s87707867.onlinehome.us/watergate/second.WAV

long file but worth it.
a cber discussing his new Superstar 3900
export CB radio:

"I dont know what frequency its on, Im just
flipping switches and turning knobs"

"channel 1 through channel 14 aint nuthin
but morse code"

Just the typical brain dead cb truckers.

Dr. Death March 31st 04 06:47 AM

"lol..." wrote in message
typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

Don't blame licensing requirements. It was enforcement that was the problem.
Back in the day I "paid" for my license and there were people using reverbs,
amps, homemade noise toys, and YES there were people with extra channels. A
law is not a law if it's not enforced. It wasn't enforced then nor is it
now.

jim March 31st 04 03:02 PM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

On 31 Mar 2004 01:50:00 GMT, Steveo

typical of CB Radio, nowadays.

this is why all the old timer CB'ers were against the FCC dropping the
Licensing requirements.

But it happened and now we've got these kind of operators. trouble is,
now they're wanting to do the same thing to Amateur Radio.

You don't speak for either, fatboy.

Neither do you, moron.

Nuff Said.

-Me

Hey lard-ass, I don't have a daughter. Go wash the gravy off of
your chubby face, move out of your moms basement, and change
your crusty sweat pants. Get a job too.

asking a lot dontcha think?