RadioBanter

-   -   Steve Parks The Drama Queen (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31583-steve-parks-drama-queen.html)

I Am Not George April 6th 04 11:45 PM

Steve Parks The Drama Queen

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

From:
email from dogie wrote
Now we have your photograph and license plate number, not to mention
prints and handwriting sample. If I come visiting I won't be
knocking. Attached is an example of legal radio operation, something
you know nothing about. It was fun to watch your sissy self take off
like a scalded dog when you were properly greeted.

Hey you spineless twit, next time you see me I won't be so nice to
you.

Keep looking over your shoulder at the shop in the alley. I've seen
what a pussy you are.

Ill bet you $500.00 you don't do a damn thing to Doug

I'll bet $1000 nothing happens but more lame threats from Steveo

AKC KennelMaster April 6th 04 11:52 PM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

From:
email from dogie wrote
Now we have your photograph and license plate number, not to mention
prints and handwriting sample. If I come visiting I won't be
knocking. Attached is an example of legal radio operation, something
you know nothing about. It was fun to watch your sissy self take off
like a scalded dog when you were properly greeted.

Hey you spineless twit, next time you see me I won't be so nice to
you.

Keep looking over your shoulder at the shop in the alley. I've seen
what a pussy you are.

Ill bet you $500.00 you don't do a damn thing to Doug

I'll bet $1000 nothing happens but more lame threats from Steveo

Put your money where your mouth is. Give him your address. Doug might be an
ugly coward, but at least he's got the balls not to be anonymous. You on the
other hand, well, you know what I mean.

Steveo April 7th 04 12:06 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

email from dogie wrote
Now we have your photograph and license plate number, not to mention
prints and handwriting sample. If I come visiting I won't be
knocking. Attached is an example of legal radio operation,
something you know nothing about. It was fun to watch your sissy
self take off like a scalded dog when you were properly greeted.

Hey you spineless twit, next time you see me I won't be so nice to
you.

Keep looking over your shoulder at the shop in the alley. I've seen
what a pussy you are.

Ill bet you $500.00 you don't do a damn thing to Doug

I'll bet $1000 nothing happens but more lame threats from Steveo

Are you spineless twits trying to sweeten the pot?

Landshark April 7th 04 05:09 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

Ill bet you $500.00 you don't do a damn thing to Doug

I'll bet $1000 nothing happens but more lame threats from Steveo

LOL you are always trying to one up me .. touche $2,000.00

Heh, that section 8 loser doesn't have two dimes to rub together,
just look at the ******** he lives in.

http://picsrfun2003.50megs.com/the-dogie-house.jpg

LMAO George still responds to himself......... Just
as pathetic as Doug.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Massive Black Hole April 7th 04 05:09 AM

What a **** hole.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Steveo April 7th 04 12:40 PM

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Heh, that section 8 loser doesn't have two dimes to rub together,
just look at the ******** he lives in.

http://picsrfun2003.50megs.com/the-dogie-house.jpg

What a **** hole.

The same goes for his slum neighborhood.

I Am Not George April 7th 04 11:40 PM

Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040407121805.816
:

You can say that cuz you don't live near me. You're just
upset that I punked your hero dogie. I'd do the same to
you if you were closer. Bet on that, punk.

Enough with the excuses, you can say that since you will never show. hell
Pa isn't that far from ohio, bet on that Punk!

Ok, what's your address?

3140 B Tilghman St # 109
Allentown, PA 18104

Steveo April 8th 04 12:09 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040407121805.816 :

You can say that cuz you don't live near me. You're just
upset that I punked your hero dogie. I'd do the same to
you if you were closer. Bet on that, punk.

Enough with the excuses, you can say that since you will never show.
hell Pa isn't that far from ohio, bet on that Punk!

Ok, what's your address?

3140 B Tilghman St # 109
Allentown, PA 18104

Relatives?

http://tinyurl.com/2awhk

AKC KennelMaster April 8th 04 01:04 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040407121805.816 :

You can say that cuz you don't live near me. You're just
upset that I punked your hero dogie. I'd do the same to
you if you were closer. Bet on that, punk.

Enough with the excuses, you can say that since you will never show.
hell Pa isn't that far from ohio, bet on that Punk!

Ok, what's your address?

3140 B Tilghman St # 109
Allentown, PA 18104

Relatives?

http://tinyurl.com/2awhk

Aw, what the hell, as Geo says, nothing like your cousin for lovin'!

Massive Black Hole April 8th 04 03:20 AM

Steveo wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Heh, that section 8 loser doesn't have two dimes to rub together,
just look at the ******** he lives in.

http://picsrfun2003.50megs.com/the-dogie-house.jpg

What a **** hole.

The same goes for his slum neighborhood.

Bet you were bumming when you got there. Just get in, see the dirtbag,
and get the **** back outta there.

--