RadioBanter

-   -   Steveo Puzzle (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31626-steveo-puzzle.html)

I Am Not George April 10th 04 08:30 PM

Steveo Puzzle

Steveo wont give out his phone number or adress to people he wants to
meet with. still cant figure that one out.

Steveo April 10th 04 08:35 PM

**** finger it out? Tits ok.

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby

Oil Leak April 11th 04 12:39 AM

**** you say?

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; Made of Tin.

Steveo April 11th 04 03:03 AM

"Oil Leak" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wont give out his phone number or adress to people he wants to
meet with. still cant figure that one out.

**** finger it out? Tits ok.

**** you say?

Oh my gash.

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby

Oil Leak April 11th 04 03:24 AM

Steveo wrote:

I **** hear you because of the in****tion in my ear.

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

I Am Not George April 11th 04 03:59 AM

"Oil Leak" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wont give out his phone number or adress
to people he wants
to meet with. still cant figure that one out.

**** finger it out? Tits ok.

**** you say?

Oh my gash.

I **** hear you because of the in****tion in my ear.