RadioBanter

-   -   Message for chukkeesukkee, the BEEEEYOOTCHHH! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31640-message-chukkeesukkee-beeeeyootchhh.html)

330-725-5591 April 12th 04 08:39 PM

Message for chukkeesukkee, the BEEEEYOOTCHHH!

Dis your mommy kick you out yet or is she still masturbating while
watching you and your queerboy buttbuddies lick each other's balls?

Me April 14th 04 02:56 PM

(330-725-5591) wrote in message om...
Dis your mommy kick you out yet or is she still masturbating while
watching you and your queerboy buttbuddies lick each other's balls?

More posting from the gutless wonder from verio...

grow a pair boy and tell us who you really are...

I know you ain't dougGAY. different State.

just some gutless wonder hiding behind a keyboard.

as I said before. want to meet me and talk your nonsense, name the
place and we'll see what happens.

'Nuff Said,

-Chuck K8CPA

Steveo April 14th 04 11:41 PM

(Keyclowns are AKC property) wrote:
Maybe you will bring that
9mm you claimed to own, ay?

You better hope not, I seen how scared you are of a 35 mm camera, dip****.

Landshark April 15th 04 04:08 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(Keyclowns are AKC property) wrote:
Maybe you will bring that
9mm you claimed to own, ay?

You better hope not, I seen how scared you are of a 35 mm camera, dip****.

Now that's funny.........................

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Keyclowns are AKC property April 15th 04 12:10 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Keyclowns are AKC property) wrote:
Maybe you will bring that
9mm you claimed to own, ay?

You better hope not, I seen how scared you are of a 35 mm camera, dip****.

Your momma aint scared of rottweiler dick, is she?

Twistedhed April 15th 04 09:19 PM

LOL.sure we do,,KC8LDO, N7VCF, N8WWM, K4KWH. All lids and all trouble.
Jerrkyo sure fell from grace,,,,,HAWHAWHAW! Buy some soap, losers.