RadioBanter

-   -   YAWN !!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31652-yawn.html)

SCI-FI GUY April 14th 04 12:57 PM

YAWN !!!!

This is so boring. akc is so predictable and so boring. If I leave for
another year and come back they will still be here. Why? They have
nothing else to do. How pitiful.

UknowMeJP April 14th 04 04:50 PM

exactly, i started looking at this newsgroup about 5 years ago. No one is still
here when i came along. New bunch of ppl and all new jackass's

Thatz-me-JP

Keyclowns are AKC property April 14th 04 08:30 PM

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI wrote in message . ..
This is so boring. akc is so predictable and so boring. If I leave for
another year and come back they will still be here. Why? They have
nothing else to do. How pitiful.

Yer momma will still be at poodle dicks too, some things don't change

BP April 14th 04 09:12 PM

(Keyclowns are AKC property) wrote in
m:

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI
wrote in message
. ..
This is so boring. akc is so predictable and so boring. If I

leave
for another year and come back they will still be here. Why?

They
have nothing else to do. How pitiful.

Yer momma will still be at poodle dicks too, some things don't

change

dogie likes spam..

SCI-FI GUY April 15th 04 01:19 PM

On 14 Apr 2004 12:30:33 -0700, (Keyclowns
are AKC property) wrote:

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI
wrote in message . ..
This is so boring. akc is so predictable and so boring. If I leave for
another year and come back they will still be here. Why? They have
nothing else to do. How pitiful.

Yer momma will still be at poodle dicks too, some things don't change

This is the kind of juvenile response you always get. I ask what is
the goal of these idiots? I mean have they really stopped cbers from
using linears and export radios??? I think not! So what is the point?
To just bitch & moan on a group that maybe used to have some guys that
were big time keydowners and also visited this group? I agree with the
other guy. Most of those guys are long gone and perhaps on the side
watching this side show. The majority of their moans and groans turn
into sexual innuendo of the same sex type. Again I ask why is that?
I still hear guys everyday using linears so what the ****? Keep
bitching and whining anti keydowners, maybe it will help you get out
some frustration but it will do nothing to the guys with linears and
export radios who dont even know you exist. Sheesh!

Twistedhed April 15th 04 09:17 PM

LOL..dogie likes us. He's enamoured. Hey Doug,,,I hear Adam has plenty
to say about your past activities concerning the freeband. Pay
attention....hammies certainly are. Long live the ARRL.

BP April 15th 04 11:25 PM

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI wrote in
:

On 14 Apr 2004 12:30:33 -0700,
(Keyclowns
are AKC property) wrote:

SCI-FI GUY SCI-FI
wrote in message
[...]

May I suggest smacking them on their snouts with a rolled up newspaper?
Thats about all they're good for.. AKC's = ineffective blowhards.