RadioBanter

-   -   FS 2000 watt Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31671-re-fs-2000-watt-johnson-thunderbolt-linear-amplifier.html)

Leland C. Scott April 25th 04 07:17 AM

From: (MrTimNebo)
ask me what Leland? are you referring to the time you pretended to want
to buy my Ft840 just so you could find out what my mailing address is?
****, you could have just asked me

OK, so what is it?

instead you went thru a charade

Not me, but I know who did. My 847 is much more of a radio than the 840. The
840 is an entry level HF only rig, no V/UHF weak signal ability which I
wanted for sat' work.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Leland C. Scott April 25th 04 08:03 PM

"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
my local postal inspector will love reading this confession!

Why should you care? You don't have much respect for the law, yet when you
think you got screwed the first thing you do is run for the help of the law.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

MrTimNebo April 27th 04 01:15 AM

i didnt get screwed at all. the radio sold a couple days after you or whoever
it is you admitted knowing about tried to play games and i took no loss. i
wasnt hard up for the money so the "AKC" aka you and doug ****ing around a
couple days didnt do ****. the radio is happily on 27.580 talking back to me
from up north everyday. what little respect i do have for some laws is alot
more than what i have for you.

Leland C. Scott April 29th 04 05:43 AM

"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
i didnt get screwed at all. the radio sold a couple days after you or

whoever
it is you admitted knowing about tried to play games and i took no loss. i
wasnt hard up for the money so the "AKC" aka you and doug ****ing around a

You do seem to assume a lot, but wrong.

couple days didnt do ****. the radio is happily on 27.580 talking back to

me
from up north everyday. what little respect i do have for some laws

And what might those be?

is alot more than what i have for you.

I'm not running for office, or from Texas. Anyway you don't respect anybody
anyway, including yourself most of all.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

gw May 1st 04 06:06 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message ...
"MrTimNebo" wrote in message
i didnt get screwed at all. the radio sold a couple days after you or

whoever
it is you admitted knowing about tried to play games and i took no loss. i
wasnt hard up for the money so the "AKC" aka you and doug ****ing around a

You do seem to assume a lot, but wrong.

couple days didnt do ****. the radio is happily on 27.580 talking back to

me
from up north everyday. what little respect i do have for some laws

And what might those be?

is alot more than what i have for you.

I'm not running for office, or from Texas. Anyway you don't respect anybody
anyway, including yourself most of all.

leland, the only reason this pimp gets on here a lot lately is because
world wide chill factor run his sorry duck pluckin ass of channel 11
and channel 26........so da pimp from da island ain't about