RadioBanter

-   -   30 more messages of shit"we allmost forgot" (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31696-30-more-messages-shit%22we-allmost-forgot%22.html)

George Kinzer April 19th 04 02:45 AM

30 more messages of shit"we allmost forgot"

30 more messages of ****, glad I didn't read but 3...you bitches just need
to marry and **** each other You are made for each other. Your obsession is
down right sick. My 5-1 "good vs bad" post have been more like 25-1...
a bunch of keyboard sissy's.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, cry like a BABY BITCH..

--
On the internet, no one can hear you modulate.

---

AKC KennelMaster April 19th 04 02:50 AM

"George Kinzer" wrote in message
30 more messages of ****, glad I didn't read but 3...you bitches just need
to marry and **** each other You are made for each other. Your obsession

is
down right sick. My 5-1 "good vs bad" post have been more like 25-1...
a bunch of keyboard sissy's.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, cry like a BABY BITCH..

--
On the internet, no one can hear you modulate.

But, this is a good one:

"Steveo" wrote in message
That's right folks. Dogie doesn't pay his child support.

Mr Peebles is on the case. lol

http://tinyurl.com/23pvs

Frank Gilliland April 19th 04 02:51 AM

In , "George Kinzer"
wrote:

30 more messages of ****, glad I didn't read but 3...you bitches just need
to marry and **** each other You are made for each other. Your obsession is
down right sick. My 5-1 "good vs bad" post have been more like 25-1...
a bunch of keyboard sissy's.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, cry like a BABY BITCH..

Another desperate soul in need of a 12-step program.

Legal Radio April 19th 04 01:17 PM

"George Kinzer" wrote in
:

30 more messages of ****, glad I didn't read but 3...you bitches just
need to marry and **** each other You are made for each other. Your
obsession is down right sick. My 5-1 "good vs bad" post have been more
like 25-1... a bunch of keyboard sissy's.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, cry like a BABY BITCH..

This all needs taken to the cbflame Yahoo group, listed on my sig line
below....

--
Join the CB Flame Yahoo Group. Here is where you can fight it out.