RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Duke of Windsor, bloodfart extrordinaire (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31813-ping-duke-windsor-bloodfart-extrordinaire.html)

Road Warrior May 5th 04 10:13 PM

Ping Duke of Windsor, bloodfart extrordinaire

I was just notified that I would be placed on a client site in DC and not
the one in Philly. You may now rant about how much bigger and badder you
are than I am. No way I am going to blow off going home for 2 days on the
weekend to see my wife and children, just to beat you into a coma.

--
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.