RadioBanter

-   -   steveo please get real (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32016-steveo-please-get-real.html)

I Am Not George June 4th 04 04:49 AM

steveo please get real

Steveo wrote:
You guys can't get enough of Twistedhed, you and two
others are the only people who deem it worth your time
to re-quote the webtv mess.
You, Dave, and Geo all wait for his next post.
C'mon, who has he prey'd on Frank? You guys go out of your way
to **** with Twistedhed.

who has twisty preyed on?? open your eyes you self proclamed keyclown
hero. Jerry O hasnt posted here in weeks yet here is Twisty trolling
away for him. you got one thing right though he is a webtv mess lol.

From: Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz
)
Subject: K4KWH,,come out come out wherever you are
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-06-03 11:45:04

LOl....Hey Jerry,,you received any comments lately concerning your
extracurricular activities of patrolling the air waves on I-85? Just
checking...try not to reply to any forgeries when using usenet, ok,
Jerry? It really illustrates what a louse you have become over the
years, cementing the sentiment many hold of you.,,I mean,,really,,many
people told me you were no damn good as a radio op,,,,,it took you a
few
years,,,but man, dude,,they were right,,you need dig yo' self, dude!
Maybe come back to cb and you won't feel and act like such a jerk
anymore.

Steveo June 4th 04 04:57 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
You guys can't get enough of Twistedhed, you and two
others are the only people who deem it worth your time
to re-quote the webtv mess.
You, Dave, and Geo all wait for his next post.
C'mon, who has he prey'd on Frank? You guys go out of your way
to **** with Twistedhed.

who has twisty preyed on?? open your eyes you self proclamed keyclown
hero. Jerry O hasnt posted here in weeks

hehe, i'm your hero.

--
John Kerry honored by commies -
http://tinyurl.com/3cncy

Al Swearengen June 4th 04 04:50 PM

Jerry is all over this board.

Twistedhed June 4th 04 09:56 PM

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
Steveo
wrote:
You guys can't get enough of Twistedhed, you and two others are the only
people who deem it worth your time to re-quote the webtv mess.
You, Dave, and Geo all wait for his next post. C'mon, who has he prey'd
on Frank? You guys go out of your way to **** with Twistedhed.

who has twisty preyed on?? open your eyes

you self proclamed keyclown hero. Jerry O

hasnt posted here in weeks yet

You have no way of knowing that unless you were he,,,end of story.

here is Twisty

trolling away for him.

Why is asking him about his radio activity and patrolling for ten meter
bandits misinterpreted by your yellow self as trolling? Jerry made the
intitial troll by responding to a forge he knew was a forge,,,he was
managed to keep his cool until that post,,,when asked why did it,,he
clams up and returns another day until questioned about it,,then
voila,,,instant pest control..LOL.
I just want an explanation from Jerry, not you, but the proverbial cat
has pooped on his tongue and has you dancing to the tunes on my jukebox.
Scat cat!

you got one thing right

though he is a webtv mess lol.

But you'll always be yellow...LOL.