RadioBanter

-   -   NY TIMES says new super-small Hammie Antenna defies physics (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32050-ny-times-says-new-super-small-hammie-antenna-defies-physics.html)

Jim Hampton June 11th 04 09:26 PM

"Nicolai Carpathia" wrote in message
This article by columnist Ian Austin appeared in yesterday's (June 10)
New York Times. I sent Mr. Vincent an email concerning some past posts
regarding antenna designs and tests.

it was love that ultimately led Rob Vincent to develop what he says is a
way to make antennas significantly smaller but still efficient.

snip
Mr. Vincent said he was aware that would-be buyers of his technology
would demand better test results, although measuring the efficiency of
antennas is difficult. But given the scrutiny his project has received
to date, he said he was confident that his antennas would pass muster.
"I'm part of the technical staff to a whole bunch of Ph.D's," he said.
"You can't fool these people."

Perhaps, but there have been countless other claims - the e-h antenna, the
cross-field antenna, the fractal antenna. It seems that sometime after the
announcement, someone finds fault with the measurements. I'm not saying "it
ain't so", I'm simply saying I'd wait a while and see what happens.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

---

I Am Not George June 11th 04 11:26 PM

(Snotgeorge) wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 13:03:58 -0700,

(I Am Not George) wrote:

no I said a dummy load is very small and will work on 160 as well but
do go on your embarassing yourself tell me how a 46 foot long 160
meter antenna made up of loading coils defies physics Twistednuts

no,that is not what you said. you said

(snip)

got you spinning now humpy, LOL

I Am Not George June 12th 04 01:22 AM

The ny times DID NOT SAY a new super-small Hammie Antenna defies
physics. That is voodoo Cb science thinking on your part the same kind
of thinking that says a chrome plated coil antenna outperforms a full
size whip lol.

John Randall June 12th 04 02:15 AM

On 11 Jun 2004 15:26:30 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

(Snotgeorge) wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 13:03:58 -0700,

(I Am Not George) wrote:

no I said a dummy load is very small and will work on 160 as well but
do go on your embarassing yourself tell me how a 46 foot long 160
meter antenna made up of loading coils defies physics Twistednuts

no,that is not what you said. you said

(snip)

got you spinning now humpy, LOL

Why did you snip his post? He made you look like a idiot, and now you
made yourself look more like an idiot by not responding to him.

Looks like you are the one that is spinning LOL

I Am Not George June 12th 04 02:33 AM

John Randall wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 15:26:30 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

(Snotgeorge) wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 13:03:58 -0700,

(I Am Not George) wrote:

no I said a dummy load is very small and will work on 160 as well but

do go on your embarassing yourself tell me how a 46 foot long 160
meter antenna made up of loading coils defies physics Twistednuts

no,that is not what you said. you said

(snip)

got you spinning now humpy, LOL

Why did you snip his post?

to make you break out another alias, humpy. and it worked lol

John Randall June 12th 04 03:12 PM

On 11 Jun 2004 18:33:33 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

John Randall
wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 15:26:30 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

(Snotgeorge) wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 13:03:58 -0700,

(I Am Not George) wrote:

no I said a dummy load is very small and will work on 160 as well but

do go on your embarassing yourself tell me how a 46 foot long 160
meter antenna made up of loading coils defies physics Twistednuts

no,that is not what you said. you said

(snip)

got you spinning now humpy, LOL

Why did you snip his post?

to make you break out another alias, humpy. and it worked lol

Alias? Its not an alias, its my real name. Unlike you which prefer
to hide behind an obvious made name. If you are to ignorant to answer
the question, just admit your to ignorant. So nothing worked for you,
except you made yourself look more ignorant.

Please return to your spinning mode.

LOL

I Am Not George June 12th 04 08:08 PM

John Randall wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 18:33:33 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

John Randall
wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 15:26:30 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

(Snotgeorge) wrote:
On 11 Jun 2004 13:03:58 -0700,

(I Am Not George) wrote:

no I said a dummy load is very small and will work on 160 as

well but

do go on your embarassing yourself tell me how a 46 foot long

160
meter antenna made up of loading coils defies physics

Twistednuts

no,that is not what you said. you said

(snip)

got you spinning now humpy, LOL

Why did you snip his post?

to make you break out another alias, humpy. and it worked lol

Alias? Its not an alias, its my real name. Unlike you which prefer
to hide behind an obvious made name. If you are to ignorant to

answer
the question, just admit your to ignorant. So nothing worked for

you,
except you made yourself look more ignorant.

so Im supposed to to believe theres a sudden ground swell of real
people that share Twistedheds views?? ROTFLMMFAO I dont think so