Old June 17th 04, 05:40 AM
Landshark

"Lancer" wrote in message
On 16 Jun 2004 13:01:45 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

in wrote:

On 16 Jun 2004 12:13:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

lol remember I said

if you want efficient youd be using a 9 ft whip. even bent over
like a bow the 9 ft is more efficient than a 4 ft loaded open air
coil model.

then asshole said

wrote
Huh......... A bent over 9 foot whip has a very noticeable Loss
compared to a efficient 4 or 5 foot vertical.

now hoople head says

wrote
Modeling, showed that the Max Horizontal field is
broadside to the antenna and Max vertical is more inline with the
direction that its bent. Does your news server carry
alt.binaries.pictures.radio? I put a jpeg of it there.
Red is The Hor field, Black is the Vert

I dont see any big loss there tnom I see only gain gain and more

gain.
Yes clip your whip Barney style and point the car in the direction

you
want to talk and you got gain, no illegal amp needed lol

I didn't write "modeling....." from above, but it is common sense

that
when an antenna rotates away from its vertical polarization it also
rotates away from its original vertical gain.

This is really bizare Tnom and Lancer post within minutes of each
other and both from ax.com too lol. I tell you what tnom or lancer or
whatever you call youself now you need to model a 4 foot open coil
type antenna sitting on a Barney police car and compare it to a full 9
ft in a Barney Bend configuration on the same police car. No
watergates and whistling auuudio into echo mikes and watching the
swang do it right this time.

LOL!! what a dumbass, you don't know what ax.com is? Damn, We are
both Frank too, he posts with ax.com..

What a dimwit.

You mean he didn't know that was a post made
with Forte Agent? I thought George knew how to
read headers? LMAO!!!!

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old June 17th 04, 06:23 AM
I Am Not George

Landshark" wrote:
"Lancer" wrote in message
.. .
On 16 Jun 2004 13:01:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

in

wrote:

On 16 Jun 2004 12:13:45 -0700,
(I Am
Not
George) wrote:

[...]

You shouldnt even be reading these posts what happened to your
nonexistant killfile lol
Old June 17th 04, 03:50 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (iamnotiamnotgeorge2004)
In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
wrote:
Many times...........even tested them.

Sorry your tests results were debunked by

Frank in the xterminator thread, you are a

voodoo tech

(Frank never tested any of the antennas.)

I just tested my 9' whip (mounted on the

roo-guard of my Dodge). Tied it back so the

top was parallel with the ground (pointing

East, if that makes a difference).

Measurements were compared to the antenna
straight up.......;

SWR didn't change at all, and vertically

polarized field strength dropped by a hair.

owever, horizontally polarized field strength

made a huge jump to the good. Subjectively, I

listened to the toilet bowl while pulling on the

lanyard.

But,,,,there is supposed to be no skip...

Who said anything about skip, Twist?

Go to the local flea market and buy a cheap webtv, Frank. You're
cornfused again and are calling everyone "twist".
What is "the toilet bowl"? I was assuming you referred to 6 since you
have a perpetual menstruation concerning skip and big radios.
Since you were listening to 6, you were hearing skip, as you damn sure
weren't listening local.

Some weak signals disappeared while others

came in that weren't there before.

And those "weak" signals must have been local, since you are playing
semantic word games and essentially claiming there was no skip.

Let the whip

back while the new signals were lost.

Looks like it's a compromise situation.

=A0
It is. You failed to account for, or at least detail, a myriad of
factors. Were you in a free zone?

No, I pay taxes just like every other

homeowner.

All you had to say was you were wrong, you don;t have to cry about it.
After all, one wouldn't expect any experiment performed by yourself
yield anything other than subjective results.
_
How near was the closest object?

The curb was right next to the truck. Gee,

maybe that messed up my test.....

Your incompetence did that.

_
Did
you have a duplicate antenna in which to compare duplicate tests?

Yes I did. Did I use it? No.

Flawing your subjected reportings even further.

Did
you repeat the test with the antenna on the opposite side of the
vehicle?

The antenna not mounted on either side of the
vehicle. It was mounted on the front of the

vehicle, which I clearly stated and you couldn't
comprehend because of your communication

deficit.

To be fair, you need spoon fed and asked may things twice, because you
have problems making yourself clear and once you say something, you
often must reclarify yourself because you maintain what you wrote wasn't
esxactly what you meant. Add to this your repeated homage via liberal
quoting of myself, and there we have it.

Did you move the vehicle around?

Why yes, it started break-dancing as soon as I
keyed the mic.

=A0=A0
LOL,,,,,no need for the sarcasm,,,,I understand your reluctance to
discuss your limitations.
None really needed me to point out your flawed test, as most caught it
as soon as you posted your incompetence.

A single day's atmospheric
condition for a single test?

Sunny, 74 degrees, 20% humidity, 29.96

in/Hg, tree and grass pollen were moderate,

weed pollen was low, mold spores were high,

no measurable seismic activity and the aurora

monitor was quiet.

Now duplicate your tests in addition to your climate.

=A0=A0One perfunctory test is meaningless in the context of science.

Unless the test is conclusive.

One test can never be be conclusive in such applied logistics.

Once again you are confusing inductive and

deductive logic,

Not at all, you''re confusing my objective logic with your subjective
results.

but that's no suprise since the only part of the

book you studied was the chapter on logical

fallacies.

Toss all the one liner insults you need in order to soothe your low
self-esteem. If I wouldn't have pointed out your incompetence
concerning your monkey acts, ignorance, and inability to differentiate
between objective and subjective results, another most certainly would
have.

Old June 17th 04, 03:59 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (iamnotlancer2004)
In , Lancer
wrote:
On 16 Jun 2004 13:01:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
in wrote:
On 16 Jun 2004 12:13:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
lol remember I said
if you want efficient youd be using a 9 ft whip. even bent over like a
bow the 9 ft is more efficient than a 4 ft loaded open air coil model.
then asshole said
wrote
Huh......... A bent over 9 foot whip has a very noticeable Loss compared
to a efficient 4 or 5 foot vertical.
now hoople head says
wrote
=A0=A0Modeling, showed that the Max Horizontal field is broadside to the
[...]

That's Twisty-logic.

Hehehe,,,poor Frank,,,invoking twist at all costs. Couple this with his
alcoholism and the old boy is off and runing.

He thought Leland and myself were the same

person because we both posted through

Supernews.

Yet, here you are blaming another for your own actions. The fact that
you felt such logic good enough to put into practice for yourself
illustrates your homage, but I like the manner which you need blame
someone else for your actions, to the point of sharing with us how
"Twisty-logic" has a hold of you and how Twistedmania has run wild on
you. Hope you find sobriety, Frank. You weren't nearly as obsessed with
me as you are when you drink. Each day and in all your posts, I'm in
your thoughts, emails,,,,lol,,,,,you do get a free pass on your
behavior, though, as alcoholism is a disease, thereby rendering you
incompetent and in need.

Old June 17th 04, 04:07 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:
You shouldnt even be reading these posts what happened to your
nonexistant killfile lol

That is what i was thinkin to Jim

Calling Frank "Jim" and desperately and redundantly claiming "Frank
isn't Iamnotgerge2004" simply won't make it so. Move on from yourself.
You're a louse and are being made to live with it.