RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Scott (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32232-hey-scott.html)

Hamguy July 10th 04 04:44 AM

Hey Scott

Ever do the 'Northeast Connect?' It's a BLAST!

Scott in Baltimore July 12th 04 10:04 PM

Ever do the 'Northeast Connect?' It's a BLAST!

Say what?

10 meters was open yesterday. I hooked my PRO-90 to my Firestik KW-7 and was
hearing both sides of repeater QSO's on the input frequency full quieting.

Nicolai Carpathia July 14th 04 08:37 PM

From: (Scott=A0in=A0Baltimore)
Ever do the 'Northeast Connect?' It's a BLAST!
Say what?

10 meters was open yesterday. I hooked my

PRO-90 to my Firestik KW-7 and was hearing

both sides of repeater QSO's on the input

frequency full quieting.

_
Skip has been hopping here, too. Still plenty of stuff coming in from
the Buckeye.