RadioBanter

-   -   Monkey Made (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32246-monkey-made.html)

Nicolai Carpathia July 12th 04 03:13 PM

Monkey Made

Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

Me July 15th 04 01:46 PM

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message ...
Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However, they work very well
suprisingly. buddy my mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"
around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had one... ran a sweet 16 and
a Mod V Plus into it. I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,
we had to keep the engine revved, so the alternator could keep up!
:-))

-Chuck

gw July 16th 04 03:15 PM

(Me) wrote in message om...
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message ...
Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However, they work very well
suprisingly. buddy my mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"
around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had one... ran a sweet 16 and
a Mod V Plus into it. I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,
we had to keep the engine revved, so the alternator could keep up!
:-))

-Chuck

chuckie, you have to be the biggest dumbass on this board.

Nicolai Carpathia July 16th 04 04:43 PM

From: (Me)
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message
Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However,

they work very well suprisingly.

They work very well. It won a small (eight participants) shoot out last
weekend.

buddy my

mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"

around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had

one... ran a sweet 16 and a Mod V Plus into it.
I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,

we had to keep the engine revved, so the

alternator could keep up!

:-))

-Chuck

I know someone who runs one in an F-350 with dual alternators. That boy
has had more technical problems....,,,,nevertheless, when all is aligned
and working properly, I can think of only a few instances I could
justify that wattage,,channel 6 and the freqs where N3CVJ Dave Hall runs
his Texas Star and Dave Made. Have a super weekend.

jim July 17th 04 03:09 AM

gw wrote:
(Me) wrote in message om...

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message ...

Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However, they work very well
suprisingly. buddy my mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"
around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had one... ran a sweet 16 and
a Mod V Plus into it. I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,
we had to keep the engine revved, so the alternator could keep up!
:-))

-Chuck

chuckie, you have to be the biggest dumbass on this board.

lol. here he yaks about running power and in a previuos thread he calls
someone a bootlegger. what a hypocritical prick you are charles.
what do you do for a job now that you lost the truck driving job charles?

gw July 17th 04 05:25 PM

jim wrote in message t...
gw wrote:
(Me) wrote in message om...

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message ...

Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However, they work very well
suprisingly. buddy my mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"
around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had one... ran a sweet 16 and
a Mod V Plus into it. I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,
we had to keep the engine revved, so the alternator could keep up!
:-))

-Chuck

chuckie, you have to be the biggest dumbass on this board.

lol. here he yaks about running power and in a previuos thread he calls
someone a bootlegger. what a hypocritical prick you are charles.
what do you do for a job now that you lost the truck driving job charles?

not only that but he gets on the amp reflector, chunking stupid
comments and bragging about ratting people out on ebay for selling
what he thinks are illegal amps. and then he says this. i say again,
what a dumbass.