RadioBanter

-   -   Steveo thinks he is at "war" (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32347-steveo-thinks-he-%22war%22.html)

I Am Not George August 18th 04 03:05 AM

Steveo thinks he is at "war"

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Forget it leland. no one in their right mind would go somewhere

meet an anonymous usenet poster who "says" he will be somewhere.
For all you know it some kids playing jokes with there fathers

computer

...and camera

exactly. your just an anonymous stalker with a camera. too scared

let anoyone know your real name and address. what are you afraid

of?
if you are such a tough guy then them knowing who you are shouldnt
make any difference to you.

Never tell your adversary's where your bunker is..war 101

you really are ****ed in the head. stalking people at their homes and
posting theats is gonna get you arrested.

Steveo August 18th 04 03:21 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Forget it leland. no one in their right mind would go somewhere

meet an anonymous usenet poster who "says" he will be somewhere.
For all you know it some kids playing jokes with there fathers
computer

...and camera

exactly. your just an anonymous stalker with a camera. too scared

let anoyone know your real name and address. what are you afraid

of?
if you are such a tough guy then them knowing who you are shouldnt
make any difference to you.

Never tell your adversary's where your bunker is..war 101

you really are ****ed in the head. stalking people at their homes and
posting theats is gonna get you arrested.

You keep saying that, and I keep spitting in your general
direction, humpy.

Shah Ved-Punani August 19th 04 12:44 AM

I Am Not George wrote:
you really are ****ed in the head. stalking people at their homes and
posting theats is gonna get you arrested.

But you are George, so the FBI won't care.

--
_____________________________________
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most

I Am Not George August 19th 04 09:01 PM

Steveo
Date: Thu, Aug 19, 2004 12:39 PM
(I Am Not George) wrote:
for stalking and attempted assault ROTFLMAO

You mean nad ain't gonna hide!?!? I left a message for him
at inducto..

Phone messages left by anonymous people are ignored.

Steveo August 19th 04 09:05 PM

Steveo

Date: Thu, Aug 19, 2004 12:39 PM
(I Am Not George) wrote:
for stalking and attempted assault ROTFLMAO

You mean nad ain't gonna hide!?!? I left a message for him
at inducto..

Phone messages left by anonymous people are ignored.

Ain't anonymous since I identified myself, humpy. I'll try
him again this weekend.

I Am Not George August 19th 04 09:16 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
for stalking and attempted assault ROTFLMAO

You mean nad ain't gonna hide!?!? I left a message for him
at inducto..

Phone messages left by anonymous people are ignored.

Ain't anonymous since I identified myself, humpy. I'll try
him again this weekend.

How did you identify? with your fake name of steve parks? lol!!!!!!!!

your game is up ballslapper. no one pays the least attention to
anonymous messages and directions.

Steveo August 19th 04 09:18 PM

WA3MOJ(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
for stalking and attempted assault ROTFLMAO

You mean nad ain't gonna hide!?!? I left a message for him
at inducto..

Phone messages left by anonymous people are ignored.

Ain't anonymous since I identified myself, humpy. I'll try
him again this weekend.

How did you identify? with your fake name of steve parks? lol!!!!!!!!

your game is up ballslapper. no one pays the least attention to
anonymous messages and directions.

They sure seem to snap to when ya knock on their door tho, geo.

Steveo August 19th 04 09:24 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Phone messages left by anonymous people are ignored.

Ain't anonymous since I identified myself, humpy. I'll try
him again this weekend.

sure you will try again.....you have no choice....your too scared to
leave a phone number! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

I don't know my hotel rooms phone number, but I have this one.

589-0839

I Am Not George August 19th 04 09:26 PM

peepeeholic peepeeholic cant leave a phone number cant tell anyone his
home address peepeeholic peepeeholic scaredy cat scaredy cat gotta
hide who he is peepeeholic peepeeholic peepeeholic rotflmao!!!!!!!

I Am Not George August 19th 04 09:36 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Phone messages left by anonymous people are ignored.

Ain't anonymous since I identified myself, humpy. I'll try
him again this weekend.

sure you will try again.....you have no choice....your too scared

leave a phone number! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

I don't know my hotel rooms phone number,

ha ha ha lol lolllll;lolllllll too funny dude, you are so scared you
cant leave your cell phone or home number

but I have this one.

589-0839

All you're going to do is get an answering machine anyway, and waste
you money leaving an anonymous message, which will be deleted lol