RadioBanter

-   -   PING -))))))) Rogerbird (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32401-ping-rogerbird.html)

Dr.X August 26th 04 10:13 PM

PING -))))))) Rogerbird

Is that Evidence Eliminator ad on your site your doing, or is tripod putting
that there?

-Dr.X

Rogerbird1 August 28th 04 09:31 AM

Dr.X wrote:
Is that Evidence Eliminator ad on your site your doing, or is tripod putting
that there?

-Dr.X

It's mine, A great program, cleans all kinds of stuff from your
computer, You would be amazed how much better the computer runs with out
all that excess baggage, as well as protecting you from snoops.

Roger

Dr.X August 28th 04 01:39 PM

"Rogerbird1" wrote in message
Dr.X wrote:
Is that Evidence Eliminator ad on your site your doing, or is tripod

putting
that there?

-Dr.X

It's mine, A great program, cleans all kinds of stuff from your
computer, You would be amazed how much better the computer runs with out
all that excess baggage, as well as protecting you from snoops.

Roger

Mind if I email you directly?

-Dr.X

Rogerbird1 August 31st 04 09:22 AM

Dr.X wrote:

Is that Evidence Eliminator ad on your site your doing, or is tripod

putting

that there?

-Dr.X

It's mine, A great program, cleans all kinds of stuff from your
computer, You would be amazed how much better the computer runs with out
all that excess baggage, as well as protecting you from snoops.

Roger

Mind if I email you directly?

-Dr.X

No problem, just remove the _NOSPAM_ ..
Roger

Dr.X September 4th 04 04:12 PM

Dr.X wrote:

Is that Evidence Eliminator ad on your site your doing, or is tripod

putting

that there?

-Dr.X

It's mine, A great program, cleans all kinds of stuff from your
computer, You would be amazed how much better the computer runs with out
all that excess baggage, as well as protecting you from snoops.

Roger

Mind if I email you directly?

-Dr.X

No problem, just remove the _NOSPAM_ ..
Roger

"ding!" You've got mail.
-Dr.X

Rogerbird1 September 5th 04 06:57 PM

Dr.X wrote:

Is that Evidence Eliminator ad on your site your doing, or is tripod

putting

that there?

-Dr.X

It's mine, A great program, cleans all kinds of stuff from your
computer, You would be amazed how much better the computer runs with out
all that excess baggage, as well as protecting you from snoops.

Roger

Mind if I email you directly?

-Dr.X

No problem, just remove the _NOSPAM_ ..
Roger

"ding!" You've got mail.
-Dr.X

Dr.X,
I replied to your email, but it came back as undeliverable, Please send
me a contact address.
Rogerbird

Dr.X September 5th 04 07:24 PM

"Rogerbird1" wrote in message

Dr.X,
I replied to your email, but it came back as undeliverable, Please send
me a contact address.
Rogerbird

Rogerbird.

Frances took out our email server (stupid huricane). I just switched to a
backup. Try it now.

Dr.X