Old August 31st 04, 06:33 PM
MnMikew

Default OT Electoral Votes and Bush Failures

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Been reading lot's of polls lately touting junior gaining on Kerry, but
the electoral poll is in favor of Kerry with 310.
This was taken from a flier circulating in Tampa Bay.

Isn't this the same electoral college that the liberal New York Times wants
abolished? Funny how liberals view the EC as good if their ahead, but bad if
there not.

Gaining? Better check again.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/polit...ll_040829.html

Old September 1st 04, 04:20 PM
MnMikew

From: (MnMikew)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From:
(MnMikew)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... Been reading
lot's of polls lately touting junior gaining on Kerry, but the electoral
poll is in favor of Kerry with 310. This was taken from a flier
circulating in Tampa Bay

Isn't this the same electoral college that the

liberal New York Times wants abolished?

Funny how liberals view the EC as good if

their ahead, but bad if there not.

The only thing funny is how you sheople call all who oppose Bush a
"liberal". In fact, it's downright hilarious, illustrtating how far out
of touch this admin actually is.

Gaining? Better check again.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/Vote2

004/bush_convention_poll_040829.html

I don't need media polls, check the only one that matters,,the electoral
poll. Once again,,Kerry is at 310. Bush isn't even close.

I guess it depends on which poll you look at

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://www.americanresearchgroup.com/ev/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Electoral%

20College%20Projection.htm

Those are certainly different, however, the poll I was referring is the
one cited by the pundits. It still shows Kerry over 300.

So let's see it.

Old September 3rd 04, 12:36 AM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 "MnMikew" Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 OT Electoral Votes and Bush Failures
Date: =A0=A0 Wed, Sep 1, 2004, 10:20am (EDT-1) X-Trace: =A0=A0
news.uni-berlin.de lIp1ZXSfX/sewhvbezMNKw79HQ6Nch5VXK/bjXHj/r9HuWsXLK

I guess it depends on which poll you look at

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://www.americanresearchgroup.com/ev/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Electoral%

20College%20Projection.htm

Those are certainly different, however, the poll
I was referring is the one cited by the pundits. It still shows Kerry
over 300.

So let's see it.

Try http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm
Kerry with 316 Electoral Votes
Bush with 222 Electoral Votes
Probability of a Kerry win: 88% to 98% with a 3% margin of error.
I have another URL I would rather not post publicly. Email me from a
valid email address if you're interested and I'll send it.

Old September 1st 04, 05:25 PM
Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE

That's why they are for gay marriage, they want it both ways! (yes, I
know -- that's bad! :-)

Old September 2nd 04, 03:25 AM
Steveo

"Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE" wrote:
That's why they are for gay marriage, they want it both ways! (yes, I
know -- that's bad! :-)

Stinky!
Old September 1st 04, 06:17 PM
James Martinez

When did you start working for the New York Times? Or is it George Soros
that's cutting your check. This is radical left wing secularist trash. just
a suggestion, start watching Fox News channel for a fair and balanced look
at politics.

BTW, Bush is kicking Kerry's but in Missouri.

When was the last time anyone read anything about the Democrat's
leading
money-man, George Soros? The press are taking every step they can to
avoid having to say anthing about the guy. Except that he is a
successful 'financier' and 'entreprenuer'.

This is what respected English Historian and Author, the politically
liberal Paul Johnson, had to say about the guy:

" Perhaps the most sinister Kerry ally is the international
financier
George Soros, who boasts that he will devote huge chunks of his
fortune to buying a Democratic victory. Soros has always struck me as
an embodiment of the Marxist caricature of "finance-capitalism," a
sinister spider figure weaving his webs across frontiers. He has a
long record of interfering in the internal affairs of central and
eastern European countries. Much of his wealth comes from his
successful efforts to devalue the pound sterling at the time of the
Exchange Rate Mechanism, which inflicted significant damage on the
welfare of the British people. No other financier of modern times has
made such abusive use of his money to exercise power; I am tempted to
recall the famous saying of Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin, written
for him by Rudyard Kipling-that this is "Power without
responsibility-the prerogative of the harlot throughout the ages." "

Author: Paul Johnson
Historian and Author
London, England
Old September 2nd 04, 02:51 AM
jim

MnMikew wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Been reading lot's of polls lately touting junior gaining on Kerry, but
the electoral poll is in favor of Kerry with 310.
This was taken from a flier circulating in Tampa Bay.

Isn't this the same electoral college that the liberal New York Times wants
abolished? Funny how liberals view the EC as good if their ahead, but bad if
there not.

Gaining? Better check again.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/polit...ll_040829.html

just curious where you get the idea the ny times is liberal. its more
centrist than the ruport murdoch ny post ie. fox news right wing rag
that circulates in these parts. the times is THE best paper in this
country IMHO.