RadioBanter

-   -   Good reading: (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32510-good-reading.html)

Jay in the Mojave September 15th 04 07:02 PM

Good reading:

Hello All:

Here is a neat web site from the ARRL on AM Transmitters and such.

http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/am.html

There now have a book on amplifiers

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=9310

And great books on transmission lines and antennas

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?categor... gation&words=

Also books on interference RFI/EMI and how to cure them.

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?categor...ce%2FDF&words=

Jay in the Mojave

Bert Craig September 15th 04 07:51 PM

Great info Jay, thanks a bunch. How're things going with your endeavors?
Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

I Am Not George September 16th 04 02:07 AM

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Bert Craig" wrote in news:gb02d.2341
:

Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

Why do you hope that bert?

Cuz -we- would like to see the I-10K remain an option. I bought one
so there's my take. (besides the fact that Jay is a nice guy.)

no one cares what you think ballsmoker

Steveo September 16th 04 02:15 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo

Which omni antenna do you use on 11 meters, geo-****?

Bert Craig September 16th 04 02:28 AM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"Bert Craig" wrote in news:gb02d.2341
:

Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

Why do you hope that Bert?

Because I like to see folks do well with their businesses, don't you? Last
time I checked, the I-10K appeared to be one of the best omni-directional
antennas on the market and was actually cheaper than the Mosley Devants.

http://www.mosley-electronics.com/citizen_band.htm

It's also a friendly comment directed to an acquaintance I haven't heard
from in quite some time. Some might call it common courtesy.

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge September 16th 04 02:31 AM

"Bert Craig" wrote in
t:

wrote in message ...
"Bert Craig" wrote in news:gb02d.2341
:

Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

Why do you hope that Bert?

Because I like to see folks do well with their businesses, don't you?
Last time I checked, the I-10K appeared to be one of the best
omni-directional antennas on the market and was actually cheaper than
the Mosley Devants.

http://www.mosley-electronics.com/citizen_band.htm

It's also a friendly comment directed to an acquaintance I haven't
heard from in quite some time. Some might call it common courtesy.

Hope your doing well bert

Steveo September 16th 04 02:32 AM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Hope your doing well bert ----leg humper

Nice job, geo. g

Bert Craig September 16th 04 02:37 AM

wrote in message ...
"Bert Craig" wrote in news:gb02d.2341
:

Hope the I-10K is selling well. ;-)

Why do you hope that Bert?

Because I like to see folks do well with their businesses, don't you?
Last time I checked, the I-10K appeared to be one of the best
omni-directional antennas on the market and was actually cheaper than
the Mosley Devants.

http://www.mosley-electronics.com/citizen_band.htm

It's also a friendly comment directed to an acquaintance I haven't
heard from in quite some time. Some might call it common courtesy.

Hope you're doing well Bert.

Things are well, thanks for asking. Lately, I'm trying to work all 50 states
QRP and have about 13 left. (Including the difficult AK.)

Hope all's well with you and yours. :-)

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

I Am Not George September 16th 04 04:05 PM

Steveo wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:
:

wtf do you have to act a fool?

Return Fire

Hope your doing well bert ----leg humper

Nah, calling me a child molester is way yonder uncalled for. Do

you
try to think of the nastiest **** you can make up about someone,

after
you get publicly slapped?

Publicly slapped? you called me a leg humper, I called you a
childmolester, sounds like you were the one who got slapped...

I need a flunky attorney in Allentown so I can sue you for slander
do you think this **** is worth contacting?

http://www.lehighvalleyelderlaw.com/about.html

LOL you going to leave anonymous messages on peoples answering
machines again? Hide behind corners and take pictures of peoples
houses again? ROTFLMAO then when they confront you you can call
"truce"...

Steveo September 16th 04 04:08 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:
:

wtf do you have to act a fool?

Return Fire

Hope your doing well bert ----leg humper

Nah, calling me a child molester is way yonder uncalled for. Do

you
try to think of the nastiest **** you can make up about someone,

after
you get publicly slapped?

Publicly slapped? you called me a leg humper, I called you a
childmolester, sounds like you were the one who got slapped...

I need a flunky attorney in Allentown so I can sue you for slander
do you think this **** is worth contacting?

http://www.lehighvalleyelderlaw.com/about.html

LOL you going to leave anonymous messages on peoples answering
machines again? Hide behind corners and take pictures of peoples
houses again? ROTFLMAO then when they confront you you can call
"truce"...

Answer the question, should I contact her? She has a toll free
number so it won't cost me a dime.

--
Kerry voted for that, before he voted against it.