RadioBanter

-   -   ATTN: AKC PEOPLE (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32554-attn-akc-people.html)

Psychiatrist to keyclowns September 20th 04 07:04 PM

ATTN: AKC PEOPLE

EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

I Am Not Ice September 20th 04 07:23 PM

On 20 Sep 2004 11:04:46 -0700,
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:

EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why E-mail? Just turn around and talk to them. All your AKC puppets
are lined up like a train behind you waiting to slam it your ass.

Steveo September 20th 04 10:04 PM

N8WWM (Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee give you the boot?

I Am Not George September 21st 04 06:34 AM

Steveo wrote in message ...
N8WWM (Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No doubt
something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got mine by
email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

I ain't George either September 21st 04 07:15 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in message
N8WWM (Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No doubt
something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got mine by
email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

No, most of us here have a life, and you provide us only a modicum of
amusement.

Steveo September 21st 04 11:35 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
N8WWM
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No doubt
something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got mine by
email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

The gig is up fugly, -YOU- are Doug. There never was any truce, since
you have been posting the same tired **** thru AOL after you agreed
to knock it off.

Now...wouldn't you like to know what Steveo has planned as paybacks?

Psychiatrist to keyclowns September 21st 04 12:28 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
Steveo wrote in message ...
N8WWM
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No doubt
something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got mine by
email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

Well trained keyclowns always respond like that...their training
automatically kicks in because of their sociopathic
personalities....always good to see a keyclown doing as told.

Steveo September 21st 04 12:38 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
N8WWM
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No doubt
something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got mine by
email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

The gig is up fugly, -YOU- are Doug. There never was any truce, since
you have been posting the same tired **** thru AOL after you agreed
to knock it off.

Now...wouldn't you like to know what Steveo has planned as paybacks?

Hey dogie, rember when you posted this?

"Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old."

Ever see what a rope and a truck will do to a ****ed up antenna
like this!?

http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=dogie04.jpg

Keep it up, fugly.

Steveo September 21st 04 03:50 PM

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
[...]

This is sort of what it looks like, only on a larger scale..the last
time I "seen" it done.

http://www.icc.ru/radio/images/brocken_mast.jpg

I Am Not George September 21st 04 04:09 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
N8WWM
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No doubt
something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got mine by
email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

The gig is up fugly, -YOU- are Doug. There never was any truce, since
you have been posting the same tired **** thru AOL after you agreed
to knock it off.

its the jig is up not the gig is up rotflmao hey steveo I got news for
you I am not Doug just because you dont know who your talking to dont
blame him lol

Now...wouldn't you like to know what Steveo has planned as paybacks?

more lame photos taken from 300 yards away