RadioBanter

-   -   How bout this one? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32571-how-bout-one.html)

I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo September 22nd 04 05:06 AM

How bout this one?

You like?

I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo September 22nd 04 05:07 AM

"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in message
You like?

Methinks this one may stick............. :-)

I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo September 23rd 04 01:05 AM

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in news:TS64d.19962$1d6.3142
@fe1.texas.rr.com:

You like?

did you stay up all nite to think of that?

No. But who read it to you slowly enough for you to understand it?