RadioBanter

-   -   steveo YOU MONKEY TURD (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32572-steveo-you-monkey-turd.html)

I Am Not George September 22nd 04 05:45 AM

steveo YOU MONKEY TURD

You have no idea who you are talking to you are so predictable you are
helpless all you can do is cry and threaten like a typical keyclown
and take pics with your 12 gauge digicam. By the way, I am not N8WWM.
I am not george. I am Mario Andrettis (like the race driver but with
an "s") and I live in Vienna VA. Now go stick a gas pump up your ass.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns September 22nd 04 03:18 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
You have no idea who you are talking to you are so predictable you are
helpless all you can do is cry and threaten like a typical keyclown
and take pics with your 12 gauge digicam. By the way, I am not N8WWM.
I am not george. I am Mario Andrettis (like the race driver but with
an "s") and I live in Vienna VA. Now go stick a gas pump up your ass.

By the way, his Masters the AKC have renamed him. He is no longer
steveo. He is now named mopeadope.