RadioBanter

-   -   Anyone else notice (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32602-anyone-else-notice.html)

I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo September 25th 04 12:42 AM

Anyone else notice

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

Frank Gilliland September 25th 04 03:14 AM

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:42:28 GMT, "I am not george,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

BTW, I'll be updating the site in a few months. I've been doing some
experimenting lately turing induction motors into generators. The few
little bits of info available on this topic are inconsistent and
unreliable, so I'll add to the confusion with what I have learned.
This should be of interest for anyone that plans to run their shack
with a generator because induction generators produce almost no RFI!!!

jim September 26th 04 01:39 AM

wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

BTW, I'll be updating the site in a few months. I've been doing some
experimenting lately turing induction motors into generators. The few
little bits of info available on this topic are inconsistent and
unreliable, so I'll add to the confusion with what I have learned.
This should be of interest for anyone that plans to run their shack
with a generator because induction generators produce almost no RFI!!!

sounds great frank. keep this ng informed.

I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo September 26th 04 03:46 AM

wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

Was just wondering....had the site bookmarked for a while now, and wondered
what happened to it.

Psychiatrist to keyclowns September 26th 04 03:04 PM

wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

Was just wondering....had the site bookmarked for a while now, and wondered
what happened to it.

You mean you can take your attention away from the crack pipe long
enough to look at a website?

I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo September 26th 04 03:54 PM

om...
wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

Was just wondering....had the site bookmarked for a while now, and
wondered
what happened to it.

You mean you can take your attention away from the crack pipe long
enough to look at a website?

Yes, and with broadband too, something you will never be able to afford,
dialup-boi.

Pure Vegetable Shortning September 27th 04 05:22 PM

wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

Was just wondering....had the site bookmarked for a while now, and wondered
what happened to it.

You mean you can take your attention away from the crack pipe long
enough to look at a website?

Again proving the point that AKC uses insults to defocus
attention from their gay activities. Thank you for proving us right
again, well trained one.

Lancer October 2nd 04 04:02 PM

wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

BTW, I'll be updating the site in a few months. I've been doing some
experimenting lately turing induction motors into generators. The few
little bits of info available on this topic are inconsistent and
unreliable, so I'll add to the confusion with what I have learned.
This should be of interest for anyone that plans to run their shack
with a generator because induction generators produce almost no RFI!!!

Frank;
I have often thought the same thing. I have a 800 gph pump in my
pond that is an induction motor. Really nothing to wear out other
than the shaft.