RadioBanter

-   -   Mopar...coyote and paint drying (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32711-mopar-coyote-paint-drying.html)

OZARK333 October 4th 04 03:28 AM

Mopar...coyote and paint drying

So funny you should say that! This weekend we got
back from another paintball scenario game.
Battle of the Bulge near KC, MO.
Paint flying (and dryin) everywhere.
Pop Pop Pop....i'm out.....damn!
See ya man....your fellow Mopar fan....
333

"Got RF?"

Steveo October 4th 04 11:44 AM

ojunk (OZARK333) wrote:
So funny you should say that! This weekend we got
back from another paintball scenario game.
Battle of the Bulge near KC, MO.
Paint flying (and dryin) everywhere.
Pop Pop Pop....i'm out.....damn!
See ya man....your fellow Mopar fan....
333

"Got RF?"

Hey, at least watching that paint involves some fun, Ozark! :)

Psychiatrist to keyclowns October 5th 04 10:41 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
ojunk (OZARK333) wrote:
So funny you should say that! This weekend we got
back from another paintball scenario game.
Battle of the Bulge near KC, MO.
Paint flying (and dryin) everywhere.
Pop Pop Pop....i'm out.....damn!
See ya man....your fellow Mopar fan....
333

"Got RF?"

Hey, at least watching that paint involves some fun, Ozark! :)

You mean like that paint and lipstick you wear to the Petro in Girard?