RadioBanter

-   -   OT-Take a break for a joke "Donkey Tale" (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32724-ot-take-break-joke-%22donkey-tale%22.html)

U Know Who October 5th 04 03:10 AM

OT-Take a break for a joke "Donkey Tale"

A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an

old farmer for $100.00.

The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but

I have some bad news, the donkey died last night."

Kenny replied: "Well then, just give me my money back."

The farmer said: "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Kenny said: "OK then, just unload the donkey."

The farmer asked: "What ya gonna do with him?"

Kenny: "I'm going to raffle him off."

Farmer: "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Kenny: "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked,

"What happened with that dead donkey?"

Kenny: "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and

made a profit of $898.00."

Farmer: "Didn't anyone complain?"

Kenny: "Just the guy who won. So I gave him back his two dollars."

Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron.