RadioBanter

-   -   Power cord (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32741-power-cord.html)

starlord October 7th 04 11:30 PM

Power cord

I was just given a Cobra 21GTL, I don't know if it's 23 or 40ch, only that
it's AM only. There was no power cord for it, i look at the back side and I
see 3 prongs, one marked + the other side is marked - and a unmarked one
off center near the - prong. I'm thinking that was just there to make sure
the plug was put in right and not backwards. So I should be able to rig up
my own plug or just attach wires to the to outer ones and color code them.

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062:odyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

---

Dr.X October 8th 04 12:03 AM

"starlord" wrote in message
I was just given a Cobra 21GTL, I don't know if it's 23 or 40ch, only that
it's AM only. There was no power cord for it, i look at the back side and

see 3 prongs, one marked + the other side is marked - and a unmarked

one
off center near the - prong. I'm thinking that was just there to make sure
the plug was put in right and not backwards. So I should be able to rig up
my own plug or just attach wires to the to outer ones and color code them.

Yup. Or you could just go to RadioScrap and buy one for a cpl bucks.

-Dr.X